Is The Bible The Oldest History Book? - Page 4 of 4

But which book, has the most manuscripts that - Page 4 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 4th Nov, 2017 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
9th Jan, 2011 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Is The Bible The Oldest History Book? - Page 4

I don't think the Bible is the oldest history book however it's the oldest one we know of in a form of a book and published in almost all languages.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2011 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Book History Oldest Bible Is

Name: Danny

Comments: is this guy serious,the Bible is archaeologically spot on, take Erech, oldest known city in the archaeology world, built by Nimrod, mentioned in Genisis 10 or 11. There never was an "Israel empire" and the Jews were banished from Jerusalem in 70ad under Titus, and will one day return in blessing, [..] that and anyway the Jews are not the answer to the old testament, they are only the bearers of it, they are special but not the only ones. Abraham known as the father of many nations in Christianity, Islam and Jewry, which together comprise of likely 1/4 of the worlds population. Contrary to these answers the bible is the best documented book in the world. [..]

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2011 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Is The Bible The Oldest History Book?
A Friend

Is The Bible The Oldest History Book? Revealed Bible The

It was suggested that there is no archaeological evidence for the Bible. I do have to disagree with this statement if one looks you will find archaeological evidence. I've included one video, however I have seen more evidence also.

[I will reference the video] Digging for the Truth of the Bible. (Archaeology) with Dr. Don Patton Ph.D, you can watch a presentation of evidence.

I do agree that it's not the oldest book, but probably the book that took the longest to write.

9th Mar, 2011 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Book History Oldest Bible Is

The beautiful thing about the Bible is that it makes perfect sense. You can us it as a history book and you can understand why there is all this fighting in the Middle East but it is better used as a book of saving to save your soul.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2011 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Book History Oldest Bible Is

Name: Caleb

Title: Truth

Comments: Whether you call it a history book or not, the Word of God is true and has proven correct. Mans knowledge is foolish in the eyes of God. "It is written:

international QUOTE
'As surely as I live' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'"
Romans 14:11

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Man who went on a quest for his family history discovers 220-year-old Bible

A man learning more about family heritage discovered his ancestral grandfather's Bible is still in existence. Ref. Source 3p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is Bible Oldest History Book - Page 4

The Bible isn't perfect and by no means is it complete. The translations of the Bible are many and as such they bear inconsistencies and may at times be considered out of the harmony with each other.

History has been recorded by man in many ways. Before there was a written language, it was spoken. Oral histories were memorized word for word and passed generation to generation. So in a sense, the Bible is the oldest written history.

4th Nov, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Is Bible Oldest History Book The Bible Revealed - Page 4

But which book, has the most manuscripts that have passed the length of time? Homers Iliad, The Bible?
The Koran?
Why do you say the Bible is the oldest Malcolmshaw?
At least if its written down, close to the source then it is more accurate?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Is The Bible The Oldest History Book?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,