Luis Suarez - Page 2 of 3

Hey, probably won't be bad for him. - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Jul, 2014 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Luis Suarez Football - Kicked out of the 2014 World Cup for biting.
Luis Suarez Related Information to Luis Suarez
26th Jun, 2014 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Luis Suarez - Page 2

Money talks. A lot of people have lots to lose, like I mentioned, if he is not there to play. They also did not stipulate any psychological help for this chronic problem.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2014 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Suarez Luis

Suarez cops four-month bite ban

BREAKING: Uruguay appeal Luis Suarez bite ban that puts him out of football for four months, including 13 games for Liverpool and the World Cup. Ref. Source 5

27th Jun, 2014 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Luis Suarez Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I would let him back in faster if he agreed to have all his teeth pulled and agreed to not play while wearing dentures. Additionally, I would get some wording in whatever he agrees to to come back in play that states that this will be the last time he makes a meal out of an opponent and plays professional football/soccer.

27th Jun, 2014 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Suarez Luis

Very true Walter, and if this match wasn't shown world wide there probably would have been a coverup of it.

Vincenzo, his homeland supporters don't agree with you. They were ready to give him a hero's return welcome:

international QUOTE
Hundreds of Uruguay fans flocked to Montevideo airfield on Thursday night to give the shamed striker a hero's welcome after he was banned from the World Cup for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini. Even the Uruguayan president, Jose Mujica Source 7

Guess what - he didn't show up as expected. He is still hoping for an overturn so he can continue in the World Cup.

Rather off topic, but...
Vincenzo, I didn't see you in the FIFA World Cup 2014 rooting for the USA. wink.gif

30th Jun, 2014 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Suarez Luis

Luis Suarez has issued an apology to the Italian footballer Giorgio Chiellini after biting him in the World Cup. He claims it will never happen again, should we believe him? I have my doubts about him stopping the behavior without therapy.

1st Jul, 2014 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Luis Suarez

This is his third time for being penalized for biting opponents. I somehow doubt that this was just an out of character accident for the third time. When you have a sport where referees have been decapitated on the field by out of control fans, I think there should be a bit of control demonstrated by the players - making your opponent a afternoon snack seems like a nice place to start.

Rather off topic, but...
It is fun to root for Team USA, but I wish the event would be at a better time than 3pm for us! Either have to take work off early or watch the rerun after I know the score. I do love how they talk about it gaining in popularity in the US - we have had multiple leagues that have failed and one currently that isn't being supported very well. Anyway...it would be great to see them get past the first round here in the knockouts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2014 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Luis Suarez - Page 2

The rumors have it that he wants to leave Liverpool for Barcelona and he needs to make everything "Right" For him to do it. rolleyes.gif Did you see the Uruguayan president cuss FIFA for their ban on him? *laugh*

1st Jul, 2014 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Luis Suarez Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Hey, probably won't be bad for him. I can see lots of potential for endorsements on eating or taking a bite out of things. He would be a natural for dentures, dental veniers and anything that promotes taking a big bite out of life.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Luis Suarez

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,