Black Cat Sacrifices - Page 3 of 4

I have a deep dark gray cat I rescued from - Page 3 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Black Cat Sacrifices
Black Cat Sacrifices Related Information to Black Cat Sacrifices
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2008 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Black Cat Sacrifices - Page 3

Samhain (Halloween or All Hallows Eve) is don't forget in reality the first day of Winter in the Celtic calender.
It is an Ancient festival to honour the sacrifice of the harvest.
People who use it as an excuse for sadism are as sick as the ones who make the horror films these poor souls enjoy so much.
Satanism belongs on film, we true Pagans find it offensive that our holy festival of light in the darkness is associated with popular society's fantasy and titillation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Sacrifices Cat Black

Name: Steve

Comments: I wasn't aware of this, but our black cat, who rarely ventured further than our front porch went missing a week ago.

30th Oct, 2010 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Black cats are so cool to look at specially when they have gray or olive eyes to go along with their dark appearance. It's horrible that anyone would want to kill these lovely creatures.

11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Sacrifices Cat Black

Save for being on the brink of starvation, I cannot understand why anyone would take a domesticated animal to torture it to death in a ritualistic or barbaric way simply for a religious belief or 'amusement'. Doubly so when the ceature does not affect mankind directly.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Sacrifices Cat Black

There are stranger beliefs out there, and several that are more disgusting in their own right, but this still strikes close to home, not least because I have a mostly black cat myself.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Black Cat Sacrifices

I had a black cat for 16 years. Every year we would make sure he was indoors for the month of October at night. My parents had heard about this type of thing and we didn't wish to take a chance with him.

I read a book about the Salem witch trials a few years ago. It said that in that time period people killed any black cat they saw because they thought it was a witch or a witch's familiar. That is why it is so rare to have a full black cat. Even cats that appear to be black will have a spot of color on them usually. If a black cat had any color on it the cat was considered safe back then.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:15am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Black Cat Sacrifices - Page 3

I have a black cat that is pushing 18 years old now. He is pure black with green eyes. I call him shadow. I would never let him out of the house let alone during the fall.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Black Cat Sacrifices Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 3

I have a deep dark gray cat I rescued from a shelter. I can't imagine hurting her or letting hurt her. How anyone could torture an animal for any reason is beyond me. But to do so to a species that has been a companion to humans for millennia is doubly outrageous.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:32am

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Black Cat Sacrifices

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,