Black Cat Sacrifices - Page 2 of 4

I can tell you... black cat sacrifices do - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 20th Oct, 2008 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Black Cat Sacrifices
Black Cat Sacrifices Related Information to Black Cat Sacrifices
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2006 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Black Cat Sacrifices - Page 2

SHELTER BANS BLACK CAT ADOPTIONS DURING HALLOWEEN

No black cat will cross your path this Halloween, not if a northern Idaho animal shelter can help it.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/28/blackcat.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Sacrifices Cat Black

QUOTE (deborahl @ 18-Sep 06, 1:30 AM)
In my home town their is a law that is put into place for everyone to keep their black or white cats inside two weeks before halloween, during halloween, and two weeks after because people started to miss some cats all around halloween.

This could be that people kill cats because they are afraid of the bad luck superstition. Not necessarily pertaining to sacrifices. Who knows really?

There is a little black kitty that's very friendly in my neighborhood. I hope he doesn't go missing undecided.gif

Personally I haven't heard anything about animal sacrifices in present day (let alone cats), but I also don't really pay attention to anything related to cults or religions of any type.

The really sad thing that DOES go on frequently in the present day is animal mutilation carried out mostly by children but also by adults. It is very sad to think of a loveable creature being maimed, killed, or mutilated for the entertainment of a human. I own two cats that I love dearly and I would be devastated if something like that were to happen to them.

20th Oct, 2008 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Personally I haven't heard anything about animal sacrifices in present day...

No one will openly talk about cat sacrifices or any kind of animal sacrifice because that is totally taboo, and don't even mention the activists.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2008 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Page 2 Sacrifices Cat Black

QUOTE (GothicNature @ 20-Oct 08, 11:08 AM)
No one will openly talk about cat sacrifices or any kind of animal sacrifice because that is totally taboo, and don't even mention the activists.

Generally, in my city, anything and everything that is "taboo" or controversial almost always gets articles in the newspaper or is mentioned on the news. I'm thinking that the only way to keep this kind of thing from being noticed is the fact that the people involved are very discreet.

If animal sacrifice were discovered in Canada, it would have been big news. Canadian newspapers are ravenous and unrelenting in their quest for shocking news.

By saying that I don't hear about this subject is not to imply that it doesn't happen, but rather that I don't have any knowledge of it happening.

20th Oct, 2008 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Sacrifices Cat Black

How many things do you think go on in Canada that no one knows about? Just because it isn't in the news doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices
A Friend

Black Cat Sacrifices

QUOTE (GothicNature @ 20-Oct 08, 12:24 PM)
How many things do you think go on in Canada that no one knows about? Just because it isn't in the news doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Sorry, I don't think I am being clear. I am not trying to infer that this does not happen.

I am merely stating that I have not heard anything about this issue recently. Therefore you can read my statements as a person in that position as opposed to someone's statements who is in a position where they know for certain of events where cats have been sacrificed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2008 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices - Page 2

I have no doubt someone somewhere in the whacky world of wonders is doing this right now while chanting some kind of prayers to the moon goddess.

20th Oct, 2008 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Black Cat Sacrifices Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

I can tell you... black cat sacrifices do happen. Those involved are very secretive about it, take an oath with blood about it. Not for that ritual alone, but for all their secrets.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Black Cat Sacrifices

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,