Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 21 of 22

Whits, no the ministry will not send anything. - Page 21 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 7:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 
Trinidad Homeschooling
Post Date: 9th May, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 21

Name:Momk

Comments: Wondering if anyone can give some active resources for homeschooling in Trinidad? Groups that meet etc? I am in the West, very interested but would love to figure out if there are support groups.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2016 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: Jewels

Title: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

Comments: Who in the Ministry of Education are you supposed to notify when you homeschool? What department, and what is their contact info? If the child has never entered the school system, public or private, do they still need to notify the ministry? I am asking on behalf of several parents who have autistic children, some that have always been homeschooled, some children have attended private schools with bad results.

21st May, 2016 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Jewels, you need to contact Student Support Services. They have changed buildings so you will need to contact the Ministry of Education directly and get proper information. The parents can also join the Autism Parents Association of Trinidad & Tobago. Their membership is free:

Source 1a.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: Whits

Title: Homeschooling

Comments: I'm thinking about home schooling my 6 year old daughter but I have no idea how or where to start. How does this work? Do I sign up with the ministry and they'll send a curriculum?

22nd Aug, 2016 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

I was speaking with someone recently that said that more and more people are choosing to home school their children but I don't see it or hear about it, is it even legal to do that?

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2016 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Pillar

Comments: My kids have began studying on Allision. They have already achieved 3 diplomas each however parents have been telling what I am doing is illegal can you help me?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago - Page 21

Name: Neetu

Title: Homeschooling

Comments: I would to home school my daughter but I would like to know where I have to register her for SEA examination. She's in standard 4.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 21

Whits, no the ministry will not send anything. However, I believe the syllabi is online for many subjects.

Pillar, what you are doing is NOT illegal. Homeschooling is NOT illegal in Trinidad & Tobago.

Hi Neetu, it is my understanding that you need to register your daughter with the Ministry of Education.

All now, you should find out particularly with regards to the continuous assessment component of the SEA exam. I believe they cater for home-schooled children so they might have provisions in place.

+  « First of 22 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 

> TOPIC: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,