Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4 of 22

Hi Jill, maybe you can tell us what homeschooling - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Apr, 2009 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (22) »
Trinidad Homeschooling
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2009 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4

Name: Amanda

Comments: I am looking for a homeschool support group in South Trinidad.Can anyone help? I am willing to start one if I can meet other in South who homeschool their kids.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2009 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: SARAH

Comments: What about homeschooling in Tobago? Are there any groups or such there? My husband and I are moving to Tobago and we have two children. I really don't want to send them to school unless it was comparable to a US school... I didn't really want to homeschool unless there were other families doing so.

17th Feb, 2009 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Amanda, maybe you should put an ad in the papers and see if you can get some homeschoolers together in your area? But again, with the crime situation nowdays it is not really advisable.

Sarah, it is too bad that you're not moving to Trinidad because they have a couple of international schools that are comparable to US schools (they're very expensive though). I do not know of any other similar schools in Tobago or homeschooling groups there. Sorry.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2009 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Name: Pra

Comments: I am inspired to see so many people considering and applying the "home school" option. It looks like it is time to get organised. Maybe an actual meeting is in order. I have a 3 yr. Old that I would like to get going with home schooling.

12th Mar, 2009 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Schooling Home

Pra, feel free to join our community. smile.gif What is your reason for considering homeschooling? Which area are you located?

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2009 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Rosemary

Comments: This is a reply to Sarah - I don't know where you are moving from, but if you call the TIBS office in Trinidad, I know they have some info about homeschoolers in Tobago and might be able to put you in touch. It is a breastfeeding support organisation, but if you mention homeschooling in Tobago when you call, they may help. [Phone Number Removed - Cannot Be Verified]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4

Name: Jill

Comments: Hi I'm Jill, I have a five and a half year old and he has never been out to school. Home schooling is working so well that my husband and I do not want to stop. Due to some economic challenges I need to go back to work for maybe a year or so for three days a week but do not know what to do with our son for those three days (I am his teacher). It seems to us that our only option is to send him out to school. Do you have any ideas to help us keep home schooling?

7th Apr, 2009 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Home Schooling Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Hi Jill, maybe you can tell us what homeschooling method are you using? Mine is "unschooling" since my son besides being autistic has ADHD making very hard any sort of "formal" schooling. I will also be starting to work soon, my husband will take over for few hours until I return from work and then take over, maybe during those three days you can either find a tutor that does not charge you too much with guidelines on what you would like the person to teach your son or if there is anyone close to you that can teach him during those three days just until you return from work would be great.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: Home Schooling In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,