Watch Your Baby Sitter: Hidden Cameras

Watch Baby Sitter Hidden Cameras - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jan, 2016 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2006 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Humans may not always be trustworthy. If you want to Watch Your Baby Sitter because you are suspicious about the actions or lack thereof in the manner of caring for your child(ren) then you may wish to consider a Hidden Camera. There are many alarm clocks and radios that come now with a hidden camera or maybe you have one already, if so, please tell us about it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2006 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cameras Hidden Sitter Baby Watch

Wow, I had no idea how many cool camera's you can buy to spy on your own house! I found this great website that seels everything from plant cameras and book cameras to teddy bear cameras! The light bulb camera is my favorite of all of them, it gets its power from the socket its screwed into and looks like any old light bulb!

https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/covert-h...py-cameras.html

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2006 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Watch Your Baby Sitter: Hidden Cameras Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I don't have any camera's personally but it is a wonder on how many might have camera's out there? I mean you could go to someone's house and without knowing being video taped? Granted it is interesting on the little privacy that might be left in the world. *ponders* Of course though if I had suspecions about my baby sitter I would probably check into it, but everything seems well thus far.
What is the world coming to now a days?

5th Sep, 2006 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Hidden cameras are quite popular here in the UK, to spy on babysitters and Nannys, personally I don't like the idea of them, not because I am a Nanny and babysitter, as I don't have anything to hide, but I personally think it is an invasion of privacy, where one person can be spying on another, without their prior knowledge.

To my mind, if you really feel that you need one of these to spy on your child carer, and to check that your children are being looked after, you're really employing the wrong person, and it's time you got rid of them!

Sorry, but it's as simple as that, it's time to get yourself someone who you feel comfortable at leaving your children with!

5th Sep, 2006 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (DianeC)
you're really employing the wrong person...

I understand what you mean and I would have agreed fully with you years ago, but today's world is full of tricksters, people who lie professionally, and are such good actors that you would never know about the evil within them. I would also like to add that sometimes you have to add this even for family members, those who doubt can look up our Heinous Board.

21st Jan, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Baby Dies From Head Injury After Baby-Sitter Swings Him Around
Original Post Date: 15th Jan, 2008 - 4:28am

I find this to be very fishy. Why would she put the infant in a sleeping bag?

international QUOTE
An infant died from a severe head injury after his baby-sitter swung him around in a sleeping bag until it accidentally hit a wall, according to a report.

Yalines Torres, 25, was charged with risk of injury to a minor and reckless endangerment, with additional charges likely, police said.

Elijah Gasque, 18 months, was kept on life support Saturday for organ donation.

Gasque's grandmother says her daughter regrets leaving her baby with the baby-sitter.

"She put my grandson in a sleeping bag and she swung it around her head and she let it go and let his head hit the metal door frame, fracturing his rear skull," said Debra Needham. Source 2j

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Watch Your Baby Sitter: Hidden Cameras

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,