Thomas S. Monson - Page 3 of 6

QUOTE (ChicaSUD @ 2-Oct 09, 12:51 AM) Do you - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 4th Oct, 2009 - 1:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Thomas S. Monson
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thomas S. Monson - Page 3

Thomas S. Monson Stories

The new LDS Church News Web site has nearly 1,600 stories on President Thomas S. Monson! You can read them all now on the all new (and FREE) Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2009 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Monson S Thomas

Did you all know Pres. Monson still living in his modest brick home? He decided not to move to the presidential apartment downtown in Salt Lake City where Church Presidents usually live. He also shows up to Utah Jazz basketball games and continue fishing as it's one of his passions. One thing I read that I really liked (and hope leaders can follow):

"He has made it clear to the bishops of the church that people come before programs. If there must be a choice between helping those in need and maintaining a program, the people in need are always to be helped, even if it means disrupting programs."

16th Mar, 2009 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Thomas S. Monson Studies Doctrine Mormon

I love him a lot. Pres. Monson always tells good stories that are easy for my children to understand. I think its cool that he wants to liv in his own home, and why not its his home!

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2009 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Monson S Thomas

Pres. Monson recounts details on 9 of his predecessors

He tells BYU audience about tenures, traits, anecdotes and favorites

Some were one-word summations - such as "persistence" for President Heber J. Grant, "compassion" for President George Albert Smith and "dedication" for President Spencer W. Kimball - while others were multi-word phrases, such as "do your best" from President Gordon B. Hinckley and "be in tune with and be responsive to the whisperings of the spirit" from President Harold B. Lee. Ref. Source 1

18th Sep, 2009 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Monson S Thomas

I just love Pres. Monson. He shares these amazing stories that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and I am glad that he is our Prophet for today.

22nd Sep, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Thomas S. Monson

I saw him personally in one of the temple dedications and yes most folks love him because he's always in a good mood, tell stories and wiggles his ears I guess it appeals to some you know what am I saying? It doesnt to me but you can well see he seems to be a good man.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2009 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Thomas S. Monson - Page 3

international QUOTE (SuzieSu @ 22-Sep 09, 3:27 PM)
I saw him personally in one of the temple dedications and yes most folks love him because he's always in a good mood, tell stories and wiggles his ears

Do you realize you're speaking about the Lord's anointed? You should be more respectful when you're speaking about our dear Prophet. For your information, most members love him because he was called by God to lead this Church and not because he wiggles his ears.

4th Oct, 2009 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Thomas S. Monson Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

international QUOTE (ChicaSUD @ 2-Oct 09, 12:51 AM)
Do you realize you're speaking about the Lord's anointed? You should be more respectful when you're speaking about our dear Prophet.

Excuse me? What did I write that you took as disrespectful? Isn't a fact that members love seeing wiggling his ears and telling a hundred of stories? Whats disrespectful about that you know what am I saying? Am I forced to like it?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Thomas S. Monson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,