Crocodile Attacks - Page 2 of 2

Kyrroeth, How true that is! We tell - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Crocodile Attacks
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Crocodile Attacks - Page 2

Yup, this guy nearly made it there and probably would have made humanity a bit stronger if his genes were out of the pool.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Attacks Crocodile

Well we can hope that he soon tries again while swimming around with crocodiles in hopes of making it to a honorable mention.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Crocodile Attacks UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes, people like this shouldn't be allowed to procreate anyway. Okay, I understand this was a kid and I did some crazy stuff when I was young… but jumping into a pool of crocs to impress a girl is way beyond the crazy stuff I did.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Page 2 Attacks Crocodile

I will remain quiet on some of the stupid stuff I have done to impress a girl. Needless to say I took some very interesting risks. I can however say I never once wanted to jump into croc or alligator infested water. Jumping off or out of things may be another matter *smile*.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Attacks Crocodile

*laugh*, yeah I did some crazy things when I was a kid. I guess I've always been a thrill seeker. But never this crazy. And most of my craziness was to please me, not some girl. Which, now that I think of it, may just be crazy! smile.gif.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Crocodile Attacks

This goes to show that while men feel they rule the world women have the real power *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Crocodile Attacks
A Friend

Crocodile Attacks - Page 2

Kyrroeth,

How true that is! We tell ourselves all kinds of lies to assuage our manly vanity… and then we do what you tell us to.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Crocodile Attacks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,