E. Coli Spreading Throughout USA

E Coli Spreading Usa - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Terrorism or something more?
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2006 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

E. Coli Spreading Throughoutyou.S.A.

New York becomes the 11th state with confirmed cases of illness resulting from E. Coli bacteria in bagged spinach.
Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2006 - 8:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

USA Spreading Coli E

I have heard it suggested that this was and is a terrorist attack and not just a screw up that happened at a farm. I don't know if it is or not, but I wonder if something as relatively benign as E. coli would be used in a bacterial attack. Compared to almost anything else that can be used in a biological attack, E. coli is fairly low grade, making people sick, but having a low mortality rate if treated. And why use spinach? But it appears that we are in the clear with it now.

27th Oct, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

E. Coli Spreading Throughout USA Health & Special Psychology

Looks like wild pigs like spinach! Unfortunately, the result may have been the E. Coli outbreak seen in the US.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,225724,00.html

It will be interesting to see how the ranch is restored after this.

25th Jun, 2010 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

USA Spreading Coli E

This seems to be happening world wide and I wonder if the root cause is not the busy system we have with a rush to get goods and services to the consumer.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

USA Spreading Coli E

Researchers, farmers collaborate to prevent E. Coli

A collaborative study involving microbiologists, epidemiologists, animal scientists, veterinarians, graduate students, undergraduates and farmers could lead to better prevention practices to limit dangerous E. Coli bacteria transmissions, say researchers. Ref. Source 2d.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not only a rush to get the goods to the customer but I think it is also about minimizing the production costs and maximizing the profits. Thus costly inspections are minimized to max out the profits for the big players.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

E. Coli Spreading USA

Computer model is 'crystal ball' for E. Coli bacteria

It's difficult to make predictions, especially about the future, and even more so when they involve the reactions of living cells -- huge numbers of genes, proteins and enzymes, embedded in complex pathways and feedback loops. Yet researchers are attempting just that, building a computer model that predicts the behavior of a single cell of the bacterium Escherichia coli. Ref. Source 5p.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

E. Coli Spreading USA Psychology Special & Health

'Superbugs' study reveals complex picture of E. Coli bloodstream infections. The first large-scale genetic study of Escherichia coli (E. Coli) cultured from patients with bloodstream infections in England showed that drug resistant 'superbugs' don't always out-compete other strains. Research has shown that new types of E. Coli occur frequently, but unlike in some other infections, drug-resistant strains do not become a dominant cause of infection.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: E. Coli Spreading Throughout USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,