ISIS - ISIL - Page 32 of 40

What is the penalty again for supporting terrorism? - Page 32 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (40) »
Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda
ISIS - ISIL Related Information to ISIS - ISIL
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL - Page 32

Any way you look at it we are creating the next generation of terrorists. You are right kids are growing up without a education watching their fathers go off to fight and die in a cause that we westerns can not understand. When I was there in 1991 I had a chance to talk to many different military members from many countries in the middle east. Even back then I found out that no matter what happens after we leave some faction would arise and there would be turmoil. I was once told that conflict began in the middle east way back in the early days of humans when one guy picked up a rock and threw it at his neighbor. They have been fighting ever since.
I am not worried about ISIS/ISIL as they will be gone some day and we will see who replaces them. More can be done but I think education is something to help end this easier. Granted it will take a decade or more but we already have been there a decade.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

ISIL ISIS

The horror that comes after Islamic State

ISLAMIC State is reportedly on its last legs in Iraq, but that is not the end of the story. Here is why the threat is higher than ever in the West. Ref. Source 8c.

6th Dec, 2016 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL Islam Studies

The only key I can see is to stop the funding. That is how ISIS raised to power so quickly. They used captured oil refineries and sold the oil at black market prices making them rich overnight.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 ISIL ISIS

ISIS "Minister of war" trained by anti-terror firm in US;

One of the leading foreign fighters of the Islamic State, who is now called the "Minister of war" for the militant group in Mosul, has previously been trained in the US by the private military company Blackwaters, according to the Iraqi intelligence sources. Ref. Source 2w.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIL ISIS

Okay, we are in situation much like in Afghanistan after the Russians left. How do I know this? Let's just say I was in a unit that trained the Mujahideen back when they were the good guys. Yes, they turned into the bad guys. They did so because we stopped spending money for the schools, hospitals and other infrastructure they needed. So UBL stepped in and the rest is history. We can turn this around but to do so requires the US to commit… much like the Marshall Plan after WW II.

We are incredibly good at fighting wars. In many ways, we (Americans) are the progeny of the refuse of the other continents. We are the ones who they didn't want or who had the guts to leave and take a chance. That makes us different. We are warriors. I've seen it on the battlefield. Even though we've been fighting this current war for over a decade we are kicking butt. Our problem is winning the peace. We haven't done that very well since WW II.

Also, one might think we aren't fighting that well because of the length of the current war. That isn't the case. The issue is the nebulous character of our enemy and the fact we are fighting terror. How can one fight terror? Terror isn't an enemy, it is a tactic that humans have used since the first person picked up a stick and hit his neighbor. We need to better define the enemy and then we need to fight a no holds barred war that we intend on winning.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL

European governments mistakenly paid taxpayer-funded welfare benefits to ISIS fighters

Denmark gave 29 citizens $100,000 in public pension benefits, and they then fled to Syria to fight for the radical group. Sweden, Belgium, France and Britain also have paid benefits to ISIS fighters. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS ISIL - Page 32

Now I understand that bureaucracies make mistakes and are slow to respond. But this is just crazy. They paid the bad guys to be the bad guys and try to hurt them. This is akin to Poland paying Hitler to invade Poland!

23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

ISIS ISIL Studies Islam - Page 32

What is the penalty again for supporting terrorism? Right, let's make sure these 'mistakes' are covered by that because if the common man did this they would pay!

> TOPIC: ISIS - ISIL

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,