Google Buys Youtube - Page 4 of 5

It took them long enough to do that. I know - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 5:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  Google Buys Youtube
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2014 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Google Buys Youtube - Page 4

The people becoming millionaires on YouTube

THINKING of a career change? Grab a video camera because you won't believe the staggering amount of money you can make on YouTube. These people did. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2014 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Youtube Buys Google

The drawback with Youtube is you might get more than you bargain for with unnecessary exposure and trolling but it all depends on how you set up your account.

12th May, 2014 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Google Buys Youtube Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Youtube is so addicting because you can watch anything you want like anytime. I have a friend that swears by Youtube. Sometimes I think he needs a mental check because he believes everything he sees on there. Some of it is just made up stuff to get views.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Google Buys Youtube
A Friend

Page 4 Youtube Buys Google

I was extremely disappointed when Google took over Youtube.

Every video starts with an ad rather than the one ad for every ten videos with the old Youtube.

Also, the new message system is far inferior to the old private message system Youtube had before Google ruined everything. Youtube had an Outbox and an Inbox just like a regular forum. But now, everything is messed up. I can't even find the Outbox in order to check my sent messages.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Youtube Buys Google

YouTube sets rule to weed out worst content creators

Content creators will have to have 10,000 lifetime views before YouTube's ad program kicks in. Ref. Source 6m.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Google Buys Youtube

YouTube: A parent's guide to watching, hosting videos. We all know what YouTube is, but here are some handy tips for watching with your kids. Ref. Source 6d.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Google Buys Youtube - Page 4

YouTube redirects ISIS recruits to anti-terrorist videos
YouTube has rolled out its technology, created with Jigsaw, that redirects online searches for extremist recruitment videos to anti-terrorist ones. Source 1k.

21st Jul, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Google Buys Youtube Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

It took them long enough to do that. I know there is free speech but free speech does not override recruiting for the purpose of killing people. They should have done this before.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Google Buys Youtube

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,