Godaddy

Godaddy - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Dec, 2011 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Web hosting review
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2006 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Godaddy

GoDaddy

If you have used GoDaddy hosting then please place your review here.

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2006 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Godaddy

I have used them for Shared level hosting. What they offer in terms of bandwidth and space is good but their BIG drawback is their control panel. If you are not interested in control and just want to merely host static based sites then they are worth the money.

I have not tried their VPS accounts, but they are rather pricey.

18th Jul, 2008 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Godaddy Gaming Video & Issues Computer

As far as uptime and support goes they are top notch but the main problem is the lack of access to root and their limited control panel. I'd say it's good if you want to start out with a small site, but not for a bigger site where you need to be tweaking files.

8th Aug, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Godaddy

Most chose them because they are popular and cheap. Usually you get inexperienced types there. A real hoster / site owner will always want to have access to root.

14th Aug, 2008 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Godaddy

You can pay for greater access but they charge a little more than other hosts I've seen.

26th Dec, 2011 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Godaddy

There is a lot of talk going around that there will be a massive boycott of Godaddy just because they will support the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA). I don't know if current domain owners will transfer their domains but I think this will just be a small percentage of Godaddy clientele.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Godaddy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,