Dow Jones Record

Dow Jones Record - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Sep, 2008 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (47) »
U.S.A. US Stock Market
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2006 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dow Jones Record

Dow Jones Record

The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above 12,000 for the first time.
Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2006 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Record Jones Dow

I'm sure the Bulls are having a field day with this one! Part of the continued upward climb is from the "exuberance" of making records. Personally, as a confirmed doom-and-gloomer, I don't think it will last long, and I believe it's just a precursor to the next crash.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2007 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record History & Civil Business Politics

Breaking News ABCNEWS.com:

THE DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE HAS CROSSED 13,000 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITS HISTORY

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Record Jones Dow

Dow Jones Plunge

Dow's 400-point plunge at market's close is year's biggest loss after weak jobs data and oil-price surge.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Record Jones Dow

Dow Jones Plunge

The Dow ends nearly 500 points lower -- its worst point drop in more than seven years -- as bank woes scare investors.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record

Tomorrow is going to be really bad to. I am going to guess a 250 drop. It wouldn't surprise me if it was more though. If it ever gets to the 8,000 range we might as well use our money for fire starter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2008 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record

No offense to my US counterparts, but I really hate that everything is pegged in the Western Hemisphere and most parts of the world to the US dollar. To those of you who do not read those Stock Threads - you should, they record well the trends. Look at Google's close today.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record Politics Business Civil & History

AIG has to come up with 10$ billion by tomorrow so it could be worse than today God forbid. I am still hoping for at least a few small rallies within the next couple of months, but I don't know if that will happen.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (47) »

> TOPIC: Dow Jones Record

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,