Dow Jones Record - Page 43 of 47

Blame them all and throw them out. I fear - Page 43 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th May, 2017 - 8:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 47 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 
U.S.A. US Stock Market
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record - Page 43

This is when to start worrying, eleven straight highs. We are probably going to see a correction soon. Corrections aren't bad and they give people a chance to buy in at a low point before it (Hopefully) goes up again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Record Jones Dow

The Dow soared 303 points to close above 21,000 for the first time ever on Wednesday, the day after President Donald Trump's address to Congress.

It's not that the speech gave investors the policy details they were seeking. If anything, Trump gave fewer specifics on major issues like tax reform, Obamacare and deregulation than many expected. The key for Wall Street was the tone of Trump's speech: He sounded a lot more optimistic and presidential than in previous speeches.

"The speech didn't break any new ground, but it was much more orderly and methodical than we are used to hearing," said Nicholas Colas, chief market strategist at brokerage firm ConvergEx. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record History & Civil Business Politics

I think as our new president gets more information about the state of this union we will see him act and say things that hopefully will get all Americans back together and help us grow. I like the fact that wall street is ramping up and making my investments look better. I hope it all continues to go down a positive path for awhile.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Page 43 Record Jones Dow

Yes, I like love the stock market setting records again. A lot of people are making a great profit right now. Hopefully it keeps trending up. If Trump stands by his pledge to bring back good paying jobs here this might continue.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Record Jones Dow

Yup, my fingers are crossed the he moderates a bit now and concentrates on good jobs for everyone.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record

Dow loses 372 points as investors worry that Trump troubles will derail economic agenda. Political turbulence in Washington is finally morphing into market risk on Wall Street and putting a dent in the 401(K) account balances of investors who until now had been benefiting from the "Trump Rally." Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record - Page 43

Yup, isn't it just grand that all this is happening. So, do we blame president Trump for having a penchant to say and tweet too much? Do we blame the Democrats for absolutely refusing to work with him even where it makes sense? To we blame the press for finding any excuse to go negative, even creating stories in some cases in my opinion. Do we blame his fellow Republicans for piling on? Heck, I say we blame them all.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Dow Jones Record
A Friend

Dow Jones Record Politics Business Civil & History - Page 43

Blame them all and throw them out. I fear if we keep going as we are with politicians that obviously don't care about their constituents we may end up like France in 1791.

+  « First of 47 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 

> TOPIC: Dow Jones Record

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,