Fox News - Page 2 of 3

I would just love for the news to actually - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st May, 2017 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Fox News
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2011 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fox News - Page 2

Former Fox News employee: 'Stuff is just made up':

A former employee of Fox News called the company a "propaganda outfit" that is determined to undermine the Obama administration and Democrats. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2011 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

News Fox

"Today television news is watched more often than people read newspapers, than people listen to the radio, than people read or gather any other form of communication. The reason: People are lazy. With television you just sit - watch - listen. The thinking is done for you."
-- Roger Ailes (president of Fox News Channel) while working for the Nixon administration

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2011 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Fox News Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The truth about the people on Fox: They're just like you and me

My friend - like many, it seems - perceives that because of its prime-time programming and the steady drumbeat of their competition at CNN and MSNBC, Fox News and its parent company, News Corp., only hire registered Republicans or members of the tea party. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 25th May, 2013 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 News Fox

Holder OK'd search warrant for Fox News reporter's private emails, official says:

Attorney General Eric Holder signed off on a controversial search warrant that identified Fox News reporter James Rosen as a "Possible co-conspirator" In violations of the Espionage Act and authorized seizure of his private emails, a law enforcement official told NBC News on Thursday. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2015 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

News Fox

Fox suspends Ralph Peters, Stacey Dash for profanity on air

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a Fox News strategic analyst, and Stacey Dash, a Fox contributor, were both suspended Monday for two weeks after using profane language on the air, CNN Money reports. Ref. CNN

20th Apr, 2017 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Fox News

Does FOX News to have an all woman executive in order for it to function properly and remove itself from all these allegations?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Fox News - Page 2

Fox's Legendary Hypocrisy Is On Full Display With Underwhelming GDP Report:

This is not the first time a Fox personality has backtracked on mischaracterizations of the economy in order to hype or defend the Trump administration. Ref. Source 4o.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Fox News
A Friend

Fox News Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I would just love for the news to actually report on the news. Making predictions that they can not back up over and over again is making them look very bad. I am surprised people still watch them.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Fox News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,