Rosie O' Donnell - Page 3 of 5

Rosie O’Donnell: “I’d Like to Take My - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Aug, 2015 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Rosie O' Donnell Comedian
11th Jun, 2010 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell - Page 3

I am not a huge fan of Rosie. However I like how she doesn't seem to care a whole lot of what other people think of what she says. She just says it and does not care how it may be perceived.

Yes she is a seeker of the spotlight but so are many famous people. They seek it in a different way though. I think a lot of famous people are fake and let the world see only what they want the world to see.

I am not really saying I agree with what she does, but that I admire her tongue in cheek sort of attitude towards fame and world issues. I wish more famous people would step out of the mold and develope actual personalities other than an image. I am getting pretty bored of the same old same old celebrities.

I like people who don't try to fit into a mold but openly (constructively) speak about their views to the world without fear. That is the main reason I love this community. Though yes I do agree it should not be done at the expense of a child. That is pretty lame.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2011 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donnell O Rosie

Rosie thought girlfriend was straight

Rosie O'Donnell can't believe how far off her "gaydar" was when she met her current girlfriend. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2012 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Oprah cancels Rosie's talk show

Oprah Winfrey has cancelled Rosie O'Donnell's daytime talk show. Ref. Source 1

18th Mar, 2012 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Donnell O Rosie

I never liked Rosie O' Donnell or any of her shows so I'm not depressed over it. I think she needs to stick with some things and stop putting her foot in her mouth.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2015 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Donnell O Rosie

O'Donnell: This is why I left TV show

DOGGED by rumours, Rosie O'Donnell has revealed why she quit The View when her marriage collapsed - and why she doesn't regret it. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell

Rosie's Twitter plea for Wentworth role

SHE was in The League Of Their Own, now Rosie O'Donnell has taken to Twitter to apply for a job on Australian drama series, Wentworth. Ref. Source 4p

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2015 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell - Page 3

Rosie O’Donnell Cancels Plans to Adopt Unborn Baby After She Learns the Baby’s Disabled

The Daily Mail reports that comedian Rosie O’Donnell recently canceled her plans to adopt another child after finding out that he faced health problems. Earlier this year, O’Donnell separated from her wife, Michelle Rounds, and news reports reveal that the pair plans to divorce Ref. Source 9g

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2015 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Rosie O’Donnell: “I’d Like to Take My Period Blood and Smear It All Over [Pro-Life People’s] Faces”

Today, comedian Rosie O’Donnell said “women’s rights“ are under attack in America and that politicians are undoing all the advances abortion activists have made. The Hill reports that O’Donnell told Jenny Hutt on SiriusXM’s radio program that she believes there is a war on women. Ref. Source 7n

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rosie O' Donnell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,