Charisma / Charm - Page 2 of 9

I think it is good to get the positive but - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 8th Feb, 2008 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Charm The in house system that allows you to LIKE the writings of others. Write well and maybe someone will like your Post.
31st Dec, 2006 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm - Page 2

DianeC, I would like to think I know all of you very well, but unfortunately I was never good at ESP, however, I must admit that patterns speak volumes and most times I see veteran Members checking Charisma regularly, so I know it means a lot to them.

Nighthawk, we all get them, there has to be negatives to appreciate the positives. Actually, based on the number of disagreements and strong debates I have seen here I am surprised more has not been given out, but that is probably due to the fact that the default Skin does not emphasize Charm.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2007 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Charm Charisma

For what it is worth I do not feel a need to know if I got a charm vote till I logged in negative or positive. I seldom take note if it even has moved.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2007 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm Feedback & FAQ News Community

I noticed just the other day. I didn't receive a notification that someone gave me my first negative.

What about notifications that people have REMOVED positive votes from your charm?

1st Feb, 2008 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Charm Charisma

I was just thinking...how many of you give negative charisma to a poster? If you do, what should qualify (in your opinion) for a negative charm point? Does it affect your decision if the poster is a newbie or a senior member?

2nd Feb, 2008 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Charm Charisma

I think for me the person has to be making statements that are against policy and are just out right insulting vs some one with a different view and defending it.

My two cents for what they are worth.

2nd Feb, 2008 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm

Although that is a good point, you have to consider that if they are posting against policy then their Post will be deleted thus not giving you no chance to minus Charisma. actually most Members do not know who are the troublemakers because their Posts are edited or deleted so fast wink.gif.

If I minus Charisma it is usually because:

1. Too many teeny bopper scribbles
2. Good content, but always have to be editing it for the person
3. Too much sarcasm
4. Arguing a point as thought it is fact when it is just an opinion

I tend to give Charisma more for new dynamic Threads, since we have almost every Topic imaginable I tend to rate expert experiences in a particular Topic as high.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2008 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm - Page 2

I saw the charm thing but really did not think much about it until I saw this plus I wanna get reid of those angry women.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

I think it is good to get the positive but bad to get the negative. I would want to know about the negatives as soon as possible to try to make things right. THe positive ones would be more of a nice surprise. Thus no notification would be necessary. But that is just my opinion for now

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Charisma / Charm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,