Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Oct, 2007 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Top  Kate Middleton Former Girlfriend, now wife of Price William - Duchess of Cambridge
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2007 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kate Middleton

PRINCE'S LAWYERS SEEK PAPARAZZI PROTECTION FOR MIDDLETON: REPORT

A major British media organization said Tuesday it will not publish intrusive photographs of Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton, as lawyers for the Prince of Wales reportedly planned a test legal case to protect her privacy.
Ref. Source

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Kate Middleton
Kate Middleton (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2007 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Middleton Kate

Breakup and back again, it seems that Price William is another of those who will have no privacy, however, whatever he chooses I hope he will not come out like his father in broken relationships.

Prince William, girlfriend reunited?

Prince William and former girlfriend Kate Middleton have resumed their relationship, British newspapers reported Sunday. The young couple, who announced in April they had split, attended a party at an army barracks together earlier this month, newspapers claimed.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070624/ap_en_..._prince_william

Here is a picture of Kate in case you are wondering why he may be having a second think about the whole affair...

Kate Middleton
Kate Middleton (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Jun, 2007 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Kate Middleton History & Civil Business Politics

Good news to hear for a change. I hope it works out for him this time. It appears that Prince William is going through the same horror, his famous mother (Princess Diana) had to endure when she was alive. I hope the media would allow them to work out their differences in private!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

15th Oct, 2007 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Middleton Kate

The rumors are getting stronger about a possible engagement between Kate and William after photographs were taken of her along Prince Charles and William on a hunting trip.

LONDON -  Photographs published Sunday of Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton, clad in khaki on a Scottish hunting trip, have rekindled speculation that the pair will soon announce their engagement.

British Sunday newspapers ran pictures showing Middleton, 25, on a stag hunting expedition at the royal family's Balmoral estate alongside William's father, Prince Charles.

Click here to read about Kate's hunting trip in the London Times.

One shows Middleton, in jeans and a camouflage jacket, lying on her stomach as she lines up her rifle for a shot, reportedly at a practice target.

The Sunday Telegraph said it was the first time Middleton had been photographed with Charles, "fueling speculation that she is about to become engaged to Prince William."

The Sunday Times said the pictures suggested that Middleton's "induction into the royal family appears to have stepped up a notch."

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Oct, 2007 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Middleton Kate

I fail to understand how going on a hunting trip is considered as a "very serious step," in Prince William's and Kate's relationship. I suppose it is considered "an honour" to be invited by the King or Prince, to go hunting with them. Actually, I think it is so unromantic but apparently, the media is regarding it as a forerunner to a royal engagement.

I believe the royal family may approve of Kate Middleton because of her respect for the royal family's privacy. When her relationship with Prince William ended earlier on this year, Kate remained silent on the matter. I am positive that she must have received many tempting offers from the media, to explain why her relationship with Prince William ended so suddenly. And she chose not to take advantage of this opportunity to "cash in" by giving her side of the story. Well, she is quite an honourable lady!

While reading this report, I remember Archiv mentioned that the media always obsess over "beautiful people!" First, Princess Diana, now Prince William (whom many refer to as resembling his famous mother) and his lovely girlfriend, Kate Middleton. I hope she can withstand the intense scrutiny from the media!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

15th Oct, 2007 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Kate Middleton

Geenie:

I fail to understand how going on a hunting trip is considered as a "very serious step," in Prince William's and Kate's relationship. I suppose it is considered "an honour" to be invited by the King or Prince, to go hunting with them.

Hunting trips for the Royal Family, specially for Prince Charles seem to be a private activity mostly enjoyed by "family" members only, hence the presence of Kate Middleton in such trip is unexpected unless she is closed to be engaged to Prince William.

While reading this report, I remember Archiv mentioned that the media always obsess over "beautiful people!" First, Princess Diana, now Prince William (whom many refer to as resembling his famous mother) and his lovely girlfriend, Kate Middleton.

Actually I was wondering (maybe someone from England can help) if Kate Middleton is considered physically "beautiful" or "average" for Britain's beauty standards.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2007 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton would be deemed as good looking as far as British women are concerned, and would be seen as being demure and sophisticated. She has come from an upper middle class family (good background) and was educated at St Andrew's university in Scotland which would also hold her in high esteem in her own right.

Out of interest, when it was announced a few months ago that they had split up, my eldest Son said that he thought it was completely untrue, and to the contrary was a ploy to take the media limelight off them while they prepared for an engagement-it now looks lie he could have been right!

Only the select few would be invited on a royal hunt, so this would be seen purely as Kate Middleton being invited in to the royal family, hence the media frenzy that is now going on!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

15th Oct, 2007 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Kate Middleton Politics Business Civil & History

Cosmetically they look like they will make a good looking couple, I hope relationship wise he does not emulate his father.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Kate Middleton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,