Top 10 Worst Super Bowl Ads

Top 10 Worst Super Bowl Ads - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Feb, 2017 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2007 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Top 10 Worst Super Bowl Ads

The 10 worst Super Bowl ads of all time

Think back to 1993. Other than Heidi Fleiss and possibly Lorena Bobbitt, was there a worse person to associate with your new product than Dan Quayle?
Ref. https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16790823/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ads Bowl Super Worst Top

Audi: The Car for the Unhappy Woman

In the Audi Super Bowl ad, a male voice in grave tones says: “What do I tell my daughter? “Do I tell that her grandpa is worth more than her grandma? “That her dad is worth more than her mom? “Do I tell her that despite her education, her drive, her skills, her intelligence, she will automatically be valued as less than every man she ever meets? “Or maybe … I’ll be able to tell her something different.” If there was ever a more mendacious or socially destructive ad during the Super Bowl, let alone on television, I am unaware of it. As a believer… Ref. Source 2f.

> TOPIC: Top 10 Worst Super Bowl Ads

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,