TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 16 of 23

Name: George Title: Murder stats Comments: - Page 16 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2014 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (23) »
Trinidad Crime Feedback
This Thread is reserved to make comments about the site as a whole and things you would like to see within the site or our coverage of the Crime scene in Trinidad & Tobago.
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2014 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 16

Name: Robin

Title: Crime

Comments: Trinidadians need to take blame for the escalation of crime and stop blaming the government be proactive not inactive.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2014 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: Selwyn

Title: Figures for murder by divisions

Comments: Is it possible to obtain the murder figure for 2013 by police divisions?

4th May, 2014 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I have highlighted the Dana Seetahal Murder Case on TTCrime especially because of the way she was murdered. TV6 is already saying that this MAY be related to her involvement in the Vindra Naipaul-Coolman.

12th Jul, 2014 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Feedback TTCrimecom

6 Murders Overnight

Based on our count the murder total jumps to 233. These murders took place in various parts of the country and in some cases robbery was the initial motive. You will also notice you can now find Threads here specifically about crime: Crime.

4th Aug, 2014 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

All this crime fighting plans and still we having murders everyday? Whatever happening needs a drastic change.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2014 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback

Name: George

Subject: Murder stats

Message: I note that the number of murders have been upgraded, this however is different to that reported in the Express last week when they stated it was 343. Why the difference?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2014 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 16

Please provide the source link to where you saw the figure so we can update it. Murders happen daily now and sometimes we miss the news reports.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2014 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 16

Name: George

Title: Murder stats

Comments: I saw the figure of 343 at the end of an article in the Daily Express last week. It was a report of murders that were committed recently.
I suggest a crime reporter at the Express could supply the answer you require. I cannot recall the particular article ,and I am unable to locate the article now.

> TOPIC: TTCrime.com Feedback

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,