TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 18 of 23

Name: George Title: Kidnapping stats Comments: - Page 18 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Sep, 2015 - 5:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (23) »
Trinidad Crime Feedback
This Thread is reserved to make comments about the site as a whole and things you would like to see within the site or our coverage of the Crime scene in Trinidad & Tobago.
7th Mar, 2015 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 18

TT Crime Renovated

TT Crime has been redesigned to be responsive. This means that it will show very well in both widescreen desktops and mobile phones. The navigation has been moved from the left to the bottom to make way for more identifiable buttoned links. The images have been downsized so they load quicker thus making overall loading time significantly faster.

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2015 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

I love the new design JB and it fits better on my mobile too although I tend to use the forum for the threads and just check TTcrime when I want to see the murder rate.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2015 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Lisa

Subject: Crime Detection Rates 2010-2014

Message: Currently, I am pursuing the Msc in Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies at The UWI, St. Augustine. My thesis topic pertains to "Citizens' perceptions and attitudes towards the police, and their willingness to cooperate with the police in solving serious crimes."

In this regard, I shall be happy to receive the trend rates for solving/detecting crimes for the period 2010-2014 by the TTPS. If this cannot be emailed to me directly is it possible for your website to include an additional column to accommodate this statistic?

Please note that your existing web page with the crime statistical data is much appreciated.

13th Apr, 2015 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Feedback TTCrimecom

I'm not sure what you are asking. You need to contact the TTPS directly to get more specific statistics. Although, we do feature some crime trends in past years right now we mostly track the murder rate. That may change later.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2015 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: George

Title: STATISTICS

Comments: Hello, Are your stats up to date. It looks like they have stop murdering citizens for about a week or so. If so, good to see some progress.

6th Aug, 2015 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback

Although I updated it, the murder rate is so frequent that I can almost afford to create a script that automates a rate of at least one per day. Most of the murders tend to float around vengeance or gang related activity rather than a case of an 'innocent' citizen being targeted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 18

Title: Crime stats

Comments: It looks like the murder rate is again on the increase and kidnappings are back on the agenda. On the PNM victory you showed in your stats 288 murders and 3 kidnapping. I now read in the local Press that since the PNM was elected there have been around 8 murders reported an a possible kidnapping. I do hope this is NOT a sign of an increasing trend which will bump the m kidnapping figures up and the murder rate to the four hundred mark before the year ends. Moreover and it has nothing to do with the re- introduction of the PNM to power.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 18

Title: Kidnapping stats

Comments: In the light of a recent statement made in the press by the former National Security Minister Mr Griffith your stats reflecting kidnapping on this island is incorrect .According to him the figure should be at least 16 kidnappings Please correct if this true. If no correction is made it could then be assumed, that he is not telling it as it really is.

> TOPIC: TTCrime.com Feedback

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,