TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 19 of 23

We don't have a final figure yet, - Page 19 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 2:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Trinidad Crime Feedback
This Thread is reserved to make comments about the site as a whole and things you would like to see within the site or our coverage of the Crime scene in Trinidad & Tobago.
28th Sep, 2015 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 19

We only track kidnapping for ransom which is 3 for the year. Kidnapping in general is actually 60.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: George

Title: Kidnappings

Comments: Thanks for your response. I am however having a hell of a job understanding this as I was always under the impression that 99.9 % of kidnappings are carried out with the objective of a ransom. Perhaps in Trinidad they see kidnappings in a different light. I have never read about kidnappings on that scale in any of the media. Perhaps I have been reading faked T&T newspapers.

28th Sep, 2015 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The reason we only track kidnappings for ransom is because the individual that is targeted is usually unique. Whereas other types of kidnapping may involve: human trafficking, gang warfare where they take the person to a location for execution and so forth. There are many variables with kidnapping too because some of them can be false. It is not like a murder - a dead body is a dead body, it cannot be faked neither the way the person died. Hence our main emphasis is murders and by the way we track kidnapping for ransom which of itself sometimes ends up as murder as well.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Feedback TTCrimecom

Title: Kidnappings

Comments: Thanks again for the detailed information which I find very interesting but somewhat complex. Anyway I have now got the mechanics of how your kidnappings figures are arrived at and I am now much wiser. Thank you once again for you explanation.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2015 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Title: viewing response comments

Comments: Does anyone know how to view comments to articles published on this website?

5th Nov, 2015 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback

On TTCrime.com the first Post is the latest response to an original Topic. If you are viewing the crime threads via the mother Board at Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean then the first Post is the original or first Post and the latest Replies (Comments) are shown on succeeding pages.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 19

Name: Jenkins

Subject: Wrong count

Message: The murder toll for 2015 is 417, please change it. It is imperative that it's accurate for statistical research. Thank you for your kind consideration in advance.

2nd Jan, 2015 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 19

We don't have a final figure yet, what source are you using for that figure, Newsday where it said this:

international QUOTE (Newsday)
The year 2015 ended with 417 murders being committed. Ref. Source 2d

+  « First of 23 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: TTCrime.com Feedback

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,