TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 22 of 23

Name: Mark Title: Murder statistics Comments: - Page 22 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 
Trinidad Crime Feedback
This Thread is reserved to make comments about the site as a whole and things you would like to see within the site or our coverage of the Crime scene in Trinidad & Tobago.
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 22

Name: Revan

Title: Murder Count

Comments: The information is Important, and we know that its no joy keeping tall of this statistics, but it is important for the population. If it is possible can we determine how many bodies [are] unclassified?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: Judea

Title: Murder Rate

Comments: Wouldn't it be beneficial for everyone if you guy's updated it at least once or twice a week? It seem's that its only updated two to three times a month.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Joe

Title: Poster child on the statistics page

Comments: Could you change the poster or have some kind of rotation in place? I don't believe it is ONLY black men who carry, pose, or use weapons. I understand there is a disproportionate number that participate in criminal activities, but they are not the only ones. Take a bite out of crime and rotate the images. How about a person of high color from the West with a baseball bat on his shoulders, leaving court, and then leaving the country? If there is no poster change, then I could assume there is bias in law enforcement approach to crime in T&T. Will post to FB page.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: Ashton

Title: TT's Crime

Comments: If your biggest beef is about the 'poster', then this is ample proof why/how we are in this current situation with our high crime/murder rate. You have taken your eyes off the real issue and are now deflecting it into a 'racial' issue.
Your comment is a sad one.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: George

Title: Murder stats

Comments: The figure shown on this website of 286 murders in my opinion is incorrect. In my estimation there are something like 325 murders so far this year. This means at the end of the year will probably end up with about 500 murders. As I have said before politicians here have become immune to these high monthly figure of murders which they obviously accept as the norm. Despite the galloping rate nothing different has been done so far to stop the trend.The police are still failing to catch our roaming killers at large.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback

Title: Crime stats

Comments: When I wrote about the rate of murders earlier this year the rate of those reported stood in mid- July at 325, which amounted to approximately 45 per month. I then predicted at such a rate we could end up at the end of the year with around 500 murders. As at today the estimated figure stands at about 380. This shows a monthly fall so far in the murder rate which is most welcomed. If the current trend continues we may with some luck see a lower annual figure than was reported last year. However with the recent spate of murders reported in the press this week I am begining to wonder whether the slow down in the past few months was just a quiet period for the killers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 22

Title: Murder Stats

Comments: I think it has now become difficult to report murders stats as often as one would like on this website .This is because there are now so many bodies being found lying around it has become difficult to tell whether they were murdered committed suicide or otherwise. The process of identifying the cause of death is taking longer than usual because they have a backlog of corpses in the morgue waiting assessment.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 22

Name: Mark

Title: Murder statistics

Comments: hello I am looking for murder stats in T&T between 1985 - 1990, Can you assist me please?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: TTCrime.com Feedback

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,