Premature Birth - Page 2 of 3

Using imaging to identify women at risk of - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Jan, 2018 - 12:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Do you believe it? Women who become pregnant in spring have a greater chance of giving birth to premature babies than those who conceive in other seasons, say researchers at the University of Pittsburgh.
9th Jun, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Premature Birth - Page 2

My son was born prematurely. It was a traumatising time, for me and for my child. To blame the mothers for not doing something or dong something is just unfair. For the record, my son was conceived in the Summer. I did what I was told to do. I ate what I should have, and I had a relatively easy pregnancy. Will just wanted to meet me earlier than expected! smile.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Birth Premature

Infants born preterm may lack key lung cells later in life. Mice born into an oxygen-rich environment respond worse to the flu once fully grown due to an absence of certain lung cells, a discovery that provides a potential explanation for preterm infants' added susceptibility to influenza and other lung diseases later in their lives. Source 3k.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Premature Birth
A Friend

Premature Birth Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Premature births happen at time for many reasons. I agree with JChampers that no matter what the mother does it still happens. I think science has a ways to go before they figure this out. I will not put any faith into research done on mice in a lab where the conditions have nothing to do with humans. I just hope people understand it will happen at times and other times will not.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Birth Premature

Medical Miracle; 12-Ounce Baby Born 4 Months Premature Gets to Go Home. Emily Rose Hollins arrived home from the hospital on Friday for the first time since her premature birth five months ago. Source 2q.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Birth Premature

Preterm children have more medical sleep problems but fall asleep more independently. A new study suggests that while healthy preterm children have more medical sleep problems than full-term children, they are more likely to fall asleep independently. Source 3n.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Premature Birth
A Friend

Premature Birth

I am amazed at all the different things we research in this world. Where of we find the time, manpower, and money? Maybe if we spent more time and effort researching cancer we'd have found a cure. As far as this one goes, this seems kind of counterintuitive to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Premature Birth - Page 2

People born premature have smaller airways causing respiratory problems. People born prematurely may have smaller airways than those born at full term, which can cause respiratory problems. Source 1n.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Premature Birth Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Using imaging to identify women at risk of giving birth prematurely. Ultrasound is traditionally used on pregnant women to study the anatomy, movement and blood flow of the developing fetus, but nurse researchers are now using the imaging technique to identify women who are at risk of giving birth prematurely. Source 8r.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Premature Birth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,