ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 3 of 11

Updates The Player Awards page looks better - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th May, 2007 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
ROK News Ruler of Kings Text MMORPG. Any and all updates about the site will be updated here, so please check this Thread regularly. History: After a long hiatus ROK is back and re-opened in June 2013 with a new game engine with many enhancements over its predecessor. Free to play and participate.
20th Apr, 2007 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 3

New Game Started

New game has started for the next 30 days. Look out for new additions and tweaks as I hope to get everything squared away. Oh yes, and I will be attacking this time - watch out!

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2007 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

Attack Option Added

Their is a new Attack just above the frontal attack. I believe this one is based on alliance and contract attacks, other than that you will not get much use out of it.

22nd Apr, 2007 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Skirmish Attack Adjusted

Due to the fact that a Skirmish attack can leave your enemy caught on surprise I have limited it to only being attempted when the you have 200 turns.

Attack Turns

When you attack someone 6 turns are deducted thus making it more realistic that someone would have to sacrifice in order to ensure a victory.

23rd Apr, 2007 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Updates Status Current ROK

Thy People Are Aware

For a long time Rulers have kept their gold hidden and their earnings far, but no longer... 'Thy people know thee...' and will react to what you give them. Watch out - they can rebel and make life very difficult for rulers.

26th Apr, 2007 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

Infesting Peasants

When you attacked peasants in the past you will be told that the enemies peasants died, but this would not show in the enemy stats. This has been corrected. Additionally, there is a check made to see if the enemy has enough medicine to cover the amount of peasants they have, if they do then your ability to infest their peasants will be lowered.

For the Future: I plan to develop ways to hinder these kinds of attacks - for instance the building of towers or castles.

29th Apr, 2007 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates

Making It Real

1. You will explore for much longer before encountering difficulties or in other words... bad things won't happen to you as often, at least they should not unless you are grossly unlucky.

2. The bigger your army the more turns you will need to take in exploring.

3. You will find many of the stat tables easier to read with a different background color.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2007 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 3

Cool Stuff!

You will notice little improvements here and there.

There are even more explore options, but they are RARE... in other words they will pop up every now and again so they will surprise you. I hope to have so many explore variations that you will be on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next!

9th May, 2007 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Updates

The Player Awards page looks better and describes in more serious terms who is above and for what reason.

On the Market / Blacksmith page you will see options for Construction. These are NOT ready yet, but soon they will be part of game play. Look out for further updates.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: ROK Current Status / Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,