ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 11 of 11

ROK I Officially Closed We renovated ROK's - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2016 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
ROK News Ruler of Kings Text MMORPG. Any and all updates about the site will be updated here, so please check this Thread regularly. History: After a long hiatus ROK is back and re-opened in June 2013 with a new game engine with many enhancements over its predecessor. Free to play and participate.
16th Sep, 2015 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates - Page 11

Anglesye Arena

This Arena has just received a new but retired knight looking for a fight if anyone dares to call him out to battle.

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

Ruler of Kings Text MMORPG - www.RulerOfKings.com

We are working on ROK II at the moment which will be far better and more story oriented than ROK I. Once completed ROK I will be closed in favor of ROK II. This new version will be hosted at International Discussions instead of at ROK.

You can test out ROK II Here or check out the current Discussion about it in this Topic.

30th May, 2016 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

ROK Current Status / Updates Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

ROK I To Close In 24 Hours!

Latest: One Player commented that ROK II is like playing a solo table top game and that's exactly the effect we want to create. Not just random things to do but an actual story to follow and continue.

We have created "The Town" and in it are the places for equipping your Character. You can buy, sell, and talk with the townsfolk. Soon we will be creating a way for you to exchange FP for ROK II gold. There is still lots more to create, after all its a large Town but you have some things in place to get leverage over late comers.

Note: Its time to give ROK II's main site a facelift so we will need to close down ROK I. We encourage current Players to wrap up whatever they are doing there by converting all current gold to military units within the next 24 hours as only that will be ported over. ROK I gold and items you collected will be gone.

Instructions to Transfer Troops:
In ROK I, within the Barracks is a field to enter your Username in the Community, then press the "Send Final" button to send your troops to the new ROK II. Do this only once - you have 24 hours!

1st Jun, 2016 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Updates Status Current ROK

Last Warning! We will be closing ROK I in a matter of hours, this is your last chance to use your gold there to buy up armies that can then be transferred to ROK II. Once ROK I is closed you will not be able to access it again. Please take the opportunity to save your ROK I earnings by following the instructions below:

Instructions to Transfer Troops: In ROK I, within the Barracks is a field to enter your Username in the Community, then press the "Send Final" button to send your troops to the new ROK II. Do this only once - you have 24 hours!

2nd Jun, 2016 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Updates Status Current ROK

ROK I Officially Closed

We renovated ROK's main site and closed off ROK I in favor of ROK II already in play within International Discussions. As such we've also locked all ROK I Threads. Discussion is now about ROK II here: ROK II Support & FAQ.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: ROK Current Status / Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,