Citizen: Krakyn - Page 4 of 6

Unable to recall for certain I head out and - Page 4 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2007 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
In Cozyville!
9th Aug, 2007 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn - Page 4

The next morning my wife and I are enjoying a nice cup of coffee and I mention to here how the house would seem nicer with the patter of more little feet. With a huge smile she agreed. First thing though is to introduce this concept to the existing brood.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2007 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Krakyn Citizen

After a long conversation with the twins they feel excited about having a baby in the house. Much relieved th chat went well we all head to fish for the day.

Returning home not quite a roaring success we decide on mahi mahi with wine sauce for supper. We gave thanks and asked special blessing for the people who caught the fish we were about to enjoy.

4th Sep, 2007 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn Archive RPG Cozyville

With so many rough looking home in the village we decide to make our home stand out a bit with a new security light in the front. I changed the bulb to a colored one so it lights the porch and front Oak tree nicely while deterring any who would enter without invite.

14th Sep, 2007 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Krakyn Citizen

After a short trip to the doctors office we go out to celebrate as we are now expecting our next child. It has dawned on us that we have been so busy with the new house and jobs that we have not been able to socialize with the neighbors much. Deciding to change this we invite all we can find for a pig roast next Saturday.

24th Sep, 2007 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Krakyn Citizen

Still debating as to how best advertise this it is decided to post it in the local paper.

5th Oct, 2007 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn

Having made our decision I head to the Local paper to place an ad for the big BBQ only to discover that some one has stolen my wallet enroute! Here is Cozy ville my heart id broken as I head to report it at the Sherifs office.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 5th Oct, 2007 - 1:38pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2007 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Krakyn - Page 4

Having completed all the required paper work I head back out. Grabbing a coffee I go and sit in the park trying my best to recall if I had just misplaced my wallet.

25th Oct, 2007 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Krakyn Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 4

Unable to recall for certain I head out and prchase a truckers wallet. Heck always liked the look any how.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Krakyn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,