Cyberbullies - Page 3 of 6

Web war: schoolkids vs teachers Students posting - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 5th Sep, 2012 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Top  Cyberbullies Cyberbully / Cyberbullying / Cyber Bully / Cyber Bullies
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2011 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cyberbullies - Page 3

Parents take revenge on cyber bullies

More parents are becoming involved in cyber-bullying, taking up disputes involving their children, a federal parliamentary committee has been told. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies
A Friend

Cyberbullies

I hate it when kids get cyber bullied, it's one of the worst sights you have to witness. I and my peers stick up for the kid that is getting cyber-bullied because that is the ethical thing to do, we don't care if other peers tease us about it. Human life is sacred, no matter the individual.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2011 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies
A Friend

Cyberbullies Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I believe the parents need to restrict web browsing until they believe their kids are mature enough for it. I've never cared about bullying, I don't understand it, but whatever.
Kids have always been bullied, as a kid you have to experience the harassment. It prepares you for the future.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2011 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Cyberbullies

Mum confronts her daughter's website bully

A mother has confronted her daughter's bully herself via social media websites. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies

How the net transformed bullied boy

It was inevitable. The Sydney boy who retaliated against a younger student at school after an apparent bullying attack has been transformed from a victim to an online hero. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2011 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies

Software helps protect children online

Software developed by an Israeli start-up could help concerned parents protect their children from potential predators and cyber bullies online. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2012 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies - Page 3

Cyber bullying on the rise, experts warn

As teenage boys scuffle in the schoolyard, young females are becoming increasingly likely to suffer cyber bullying at home. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2012 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Cyberbullies Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

Web war: schoolkids vs teachers

New Zealand Students posting offensive pictures and "Bullying" teachers on Facebook has forced a Hamilton high school to take action to have the page shut down. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cyberbullies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,