RPG Hand To Hand Weapons - Page 3 of 6

I think this is an item that would have to - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
21st Jan, 2009 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons - Page 3

No one mentioned the classic crossbow. Use some silver bolts against any were-creature and they will be dust.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

Weapons Hand Hand RPG

*gagging noises*
I can't stand bows and such. What happens when a warrior comes up to you with a sword and smashes your bow before you can fire a shot?

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons Reviews RPG & Card Board

While the cross bow is a nice weapon it is slow and very cumbersome. I would rather use a long bow to catch my enemy farther away. If that does not slow them down then I will place the bow on the ground and get ready for some nice hand to hand action.

22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Weapons Hand Hand RPG

Given that his is hand to hand weapon I think the crossbow would help little. A bow might dub as a poor staff I guess but I think you would be at a great disadvantage.

22nd Jan, 2009 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Weapons Hand Hand RPG

Are there shield that also double as weapons? Maybe if they are spiked and tiped with poison and such?

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons

Yes a spiked shield can be used as a offensive weapon that does extra damage when you do a shield smash. If your just using a buckler it may not be a good offensive weapon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2009 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand Hand Weapons - Page 3

Indeed slam some one in the face with your shield it hurts. I think it was the Norse that actually had metal reinforced centers. For the officers only I am sure. Metal is to precocious for the disposable front line.

22nd Jan, 2009 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand Hand Weapons Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I think this is an item that would have to be custom built by the blacksmith for a price. I've never seen an option to buy a spiked shield.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: RPG Hand To Hand Weapons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,