RPG Hand To Hand Weapons - Page 5 of 6

Yes they are rare but far who gets it I usually - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 30th Jan, 2009 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
26th Jan, 2009 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons - Page 5

I'm confussed. Are we talking character hand to hand weapons or real life hand to hand weapons. I thought we were talking about the best weapons for damage in RPG.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2009 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Weapons Hand Hand RPG

As the first Post in this Thread says:

QUOTE (HeavyMetal)
What is your favorite Hand to Hand Weapon of choice for your character?

If you are interested in real life combat weapons then check the Fighting Arts Board

30th Jan, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons Reviews RPG & Card Board

Of course any magical weapon over powers any regular weapon. I never liked the alignment type weapons that have a mind of their own but if you get a good dagger with added abilities then you'll be the king in a corridor. Something like this: +2 dagger with snake strike gives 1d6 damage instead of 1d4.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

Page 5 Weapons Hand Hand RPG

Yes magical enhanced weapons can make a big difference in the hand to hand combat that one faces in a melee. I like to get my hands on the nice ones.

30th Jan, 2009 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Weapons Hand Hand RPG

I find magical weapons are really hard to come by and when you do find them there is always this big argument on who should get them.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons

In my world the +1 are not common but they are easier to be had than the +2 or better. Armour can be made to be +1 or better but it is going to cost you. Most characters under level 7 can not afford the +1 armour.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2009 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand Hand Weapons - Page 5

Frequency of magical items varies from DM to DM. Some give away a lot of stuff like Regis and others are as stingy as Saddam.

30th Jan, 2009 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand Hand Weapons Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

Yes they are rare but far who gets it I usually found it was unique enough to make it so only one person could get it but then their gp was cut to make it more fair.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: RPG Hand To Hand Weapons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,