RPG Hand To Hand Weapons - Page 6 of 6

Flails are awesome weapons. In reality one - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Jul, 2017 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons - Page 6

We usually go by who can get the most use out of it. Once that was decided we would split the gold up with the person getting the weapon or armour only getting a 15% cut of gold found.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2015 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Weapons Hand Hand RPG

A spear is one of the most basic weapons but it really has many advantages over others. You can have a length advantage specially against mounted monsters. A spear can be used as a missile weapon and also be used to prod.

16th Mar, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons Reviews RPG & Card Board

A bow can make you pretty powerful from far but I think the typical go to weapon of choice is the long sword.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

Page 6 Weapons Hand Hand RPG

Hmm… most of my characters aren't the melee type. I have a barbarian that weilds a great sword however. I'm a believer in great swords. Who cares about defense. Deal more damage and take them out before they get all those extra swings against you *smile*.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

Weapons Hand Hand RPG

I like the bastard sword because it can used one or two handed. Of course, it's an exotic weapon used one handed so you have to dedicate your character to it.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons

Melee combat or ranged combat both have their place and a well balanced party can do a lot quickly if they work well together. I know I like to give some of my characters different weapons and styles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand To Hand Weapons
A Friend

RPG Hand Hand Weapons - Page 6

KN,

Your military training is coming out! Yes, having a few people in overwatch to soften up the enemy while the tanks engage is a great tactic. Then, when the tanks are fully engaged the overwatch can sneak in and deal some flanking damage.

14th Jul, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

RPG Hand Hand Weapons Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

Flails are awesome weapons. In reality one attack is really 3-4 depending on how many ball spikes are attached to your handle. Just imagine if you have a magical one!

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: RPG Hand To Hand Weapons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,