Mormons, Marijuana & The Word Of Wisdom - Page 13 of 14

The Word of Wisdom never stipulated you should - Page 13 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2015 - 11:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
Mormons Smoking Pot
Controversial Mormon Issue
8th Aug, 2014 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Mormons, Marijuana & The Word Of Wisdom - Page 13

Marijuana may be justified for medical purposes, however I think there are other alternatives.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2014 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Mormons, Marijuana & The Word Of Wisdom
A Friend

Wisdom Word and Marijuana Mormons

I believe there is a pill form of marijuana that is supposed to be as effective as the smoked version, that would be the better choice.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2014 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Mormons, Marijuana & The Word Of Wisdom Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Ronan

Comments: I think it would be fine if used in a proper context. Just like any prescription drug. Then once the need is not there they stop. And as mentioned there are other ways the get the THC other then smoking it.

14th Aug, 2014 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Wisdom Word and Marijuana Mormons

As long as they have a prescription I don't see the problem. Its wrong to judge others if they have a medical condition and they need to use it.

18th Aug, 2014 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Wisdom Word and Marijuana Mormons

As long as they don't come to me for support, they can do whatever they want with their bodies. Like someone said if they have a prescription then what is the big deal?

15th Jan, 2015 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Mormons, Marijuana & The Word Of Wisdom

Since when is deliberating a high and the Word of Wisdom a debate? Is there something in marijuana that is so specific that any healing / medicinal properties can't be obtained another way? I'm mainly focusing on the places that still have it established as illegal. Where it is legal marijuana should probably be taken in tablet form.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2015 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons Marijuana & Word Wisdom - Page 13

What parents need to know about marijuana legalization

As marijuana legalization spreads, parents are eager to understand how it will affect their children. Ref. Source 7

2nd Apr, 2015 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Mormons Marijuana & Word Wisdom Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 13

The Word of Wisdom never stipulated you should never use marijuana. The whole thing is based on passed history and Emma's not liking the chewing and spitting of tobacco.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Mormons, Marijuana & The Word Of Wisdom

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,