Akon Performance In Trinidad - Page 9 of 11

Is Trinbago really sexualised? I'm - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Aug, 2008 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Why some young girls need to act up like prostitutes? Where are the parents of these girls? Check the article and look at her outfit, she even looks underage. Should the government stop these kinds of performances or does it seem to be entrenched in the culture?
Akon Performance In Trinidad Related Information to Akon Performance In Trinidad
1st Nov, 2007 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad - Page 9

I think earlier in the Thread LDS_forever mentioned that she was back to club dancing and was also sent to the US on vacation, other than that I hve not heard anything else which I think is a good thing since in my view she got famous off of doing crap.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2008 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Performance Akon

I was browsing for something else and found this... after 40,000 views of this Thread let's bring in some more bacchanal.

Check for More Related Videos Here

19th Jul, 2008 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It is all fine to ask about the girl and what she was doing there, misguided young teen girls often do stupid things that they regret later but the responsibility is on Akon to have a descent performance. Given what Akon is about this is his form of 'entertainment', the kind I can do without!

20th Aug, 2008 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Trinidad Performance Akon

I saw this video recently and I didn't think it was as shocking as the media made it out to be.

Personally I don't even blame Akon either. How could he have known she was only 15? Judging a person's age by his or her appearance alone can often be deceptive. And it should have been the duty of the club to see if any underage persons entered, by checking ID's or demanding that persons display identification when entering.

Either way, I guess the girl got her 15 minutes of fame, so I suppose she's happy...laugh.gif..

20th Aug, 2008 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Performance Akon

ca1979:

I saw this video recently and I didn't think it was as shocking as the media made it out to be.

Wow, really? So what did you think about it?

Personally I don't even blame Akon either. How could he have known she was only 15? Judging a person's age by his or her appearance alone can often be deceptive.

Oh, so according to you it would have been acceptable for Akon to do that to any of the women of your country? Interesting...Not surprised though.

20th Aug, 2008 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad

Dancing by stimulating sexual movements is a common dance technique in some countries. In T&T, passa passa is sometimes looked down on because of this.

And I wouldn't mind, nor care, if that happened in my country. It probably does often.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Aug, 2008 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance Trinidad - Page 9

Well, I guess you said it all. I am not surprised though. We live in an over sexualized country where both men and women have little respect for their bodies and function as well as little respect for their opposite sex. I always wonder what they would think if instead of seeing a 15 years old girl doing this, they would see their own mothers, wives or sisters. The answer is truly scary.

21st Aug, 2008 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Akon Performance Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

Is Trinbago really sexualised? I'm not sure if I agree with that.

In European societies, you see young women wearing bare midriff tops and having lower back tattoos, and I was surprised to see the same thing here in t&t. But I think in some cases, Trinidad society is not that sexualised. For one, it seems people here frown upon homosexuality. And I recently heard here that prostitution is illegal. So I think in some areas T&T is not that sexually liberal.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Akon Performance In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,