Akon Performance In Trinidad - Page 10 of 11

I hope he is not allowed back here again. - Page 10 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Mar, 2013 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Why some young girls need to act up like prostitutes? Where are the parents of these girls? Check the article and look at her outfit, she even looks underage. Should the government stop these kinds of performances or does it seem to be entrenched in the culture?
Akon Performance In Trinidad Related Information to Akon Performance In Trinidad
21st Aug, 2008 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad - Page 10

Let's keep on topic please. I was just making the connection between your acceptance of what Akon did to how I perceive Trini society. So let me put this question for you: If it wasn't shocking the Akon video, would you be ok if your spouse/girlfriend/mom or sister were part of it?

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2008 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Performance Akon

I wouldn't consider it offensive in itself. But if it were by girlfriend or spouse, then I would have a problem with it since I'd have a bond with them.

24th Aug, 2008 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

LDS_forever:

Of course he is the first to blame for his lack of parenting skills but it does not take the piece of blame out of Akon who treated women here like if they are all sluts...(and yes, many behaved like they are). Pathetic.

Ok, so if a top female singer came to Trinidad and danced sexily with a man, would that be degrading to men?

24th Aug, 2008 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Trinidad Performance Akon

She does not have to come. We have it in the performances of Destra Garcia and Belfon. Yes, it is degrading to those men that don't act up like they're constantly in need of a cold shower but hey Trini society in general like it so. Akon's issue was that he was just a foreigner, worst things are seen in Carnival by people of this country.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2008 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Performance Akon

That man feel he will come here and feel up we women like that and just leave without making papers. If he come back he will ask for id next time.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Akon Performance In Trinidad

Name: Richelle

Comments: I think Akon is not liable for what happen, cause it seems like the girl really made the moves or ways for Akon to that thing to her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2009 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance Trinidad - Page 10

Akon and his crazy concerts certainly isn't making anymore peace than it did here, check what happened in Australia: Source 2

4th Mar, 2013 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Akon Performance Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 10

I hope he is not allowed back here again. That whole thing was an embarrassment to the country and a disgrace that we call that entertainment.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Akon Performance In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,