Emily Anamanthodo Brutally Murdered

Emily Anamanthodo Brutally Murdered - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Mar, 2012 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Tortured, Abused, Murdered in the hands of her own parents....
17th Apr, 2007 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Emily Anamanthodo Brutally Murdered

This case angers me deeply because I cannot stand reading cases about little kids being abused but even more when is in the hands of their own parents. This case happened in Trinidad. For those who are not familiar with the case, this is what happened:

international QUOTE
EMILY ANAMANTHODO spent her short life, the victim of s-xual and physical abuse by those close to her. She spent a long time in hospital, was abandoned and neglected and became the centre of a court fight over her custody.

She died a victim of torture and brutality on Monday. The following is the chronological order of events leading to her death.

- March 2004: Neighbours of Emily reported to Marabella police that the child was being beaten and tortured.

- April 2004: Emily suffered a broken arm after being beaten.

- May 2004: Emily sustained injuries after falling down a flight of stairs.

- May 2005: Emily's mother charged with abandoning and neglecting her.

- May and September 2005: Emily is placed in a Safe House in South.

- September 2005: Application made for Emily to become a ward of the State.

- November 2005: Emily's mother and grandmother apply for custody of Emily.

- December 22, 2005: Custody granted to the two women by a magistrate...

Source 7

Can you be more evil than wanting custody over a child that you are continually abusing? I cannot explain with words the anger I feel at this moment when the news said that the mother of this little girl is FREE, because the police officers involved in the case did not show up in court and no lawyer was appointed to persecute the case!

What kind of madness is this?

This woman was three months pregnant after they arrested her, now I wonder if she had the child and if she is taking care of that child.

Monster, monster! Deserve to die and burn in hell!

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2007 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Murdered Brutally Anamanthodo Emily

Do you know this sicko thinks God took her child to teach her a lesson? She said God! For goodness sake! This girl was tortured to death by her stepfather and she allowed it and now suddenly is God who took away this child's life? Look at the picture how she is all smiles...

The policeman went on vacation and the witnesses went missing so the neglect and abandonment charges against the mother of murdered infant Amy Annamunthodo, were dismissed yesterday.

Anita Annamunthodo, 19, walked free after 11 months in jail. She had faced six counts of wilful neglect and abandonment of four-year-old Amy.

Amy was beaten to death at the family's home in Marabella last May. Her step-father, Marlon King, 33, has been committed to stand trial for her murder.

Deputy Chief Magistrate Mark Wellington made the ruling to free Anita Annamunthodo when she came to court yesterday.

The investigating officer, Constable Hamilton, was absent. Wellington said he noted that Hamilton was on vacation, no witnesses were present, and no State attorney was appointed to prosecute.

Outside the court Annamunthodo hugged her mother and cried: "I blame myself. I would change everything if I could. I know people angry with me.

"But God took Amy to teach me a lesson."

She asked to be given a chance by a public still outraged over Amy's death.

"Don't judge me. You don't know what I have been through. My abuse and my neglect. I am poor. I made bad choices. I had to see about myself and my child,"Anita Annamunthodo said.

She travelled from the police station to the Marabella Public Cemetery yesterday where she placed a rose at her daughter's unmarked grave.

"I want her to know that I never neglected her. She knows that. Because in my dreams in prison, she hugged and kissed and played with me. I miss my daughter very much...."

17th Apr, 2007 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Emily Anamanthodo Brutally Murdered Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Then they say they are working on crime and want the people to report suspicious activities. Here, the woman IS in custody and NO Attorney was acquired to prosecute and no arresting officer was present for the case.

There is NO Justice in Trinidad & Tobago!

I hope the step father hangs... and the mother wakes up to realize that although justice may sleep (it is truly blind!) there is an afterlife.

6th Oct, 2007 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

How fast Trinis forget eh! This woman STILL walking FREE in the streets of Trinidad and Tobago and probably gave birth to the child she was expecting and what is worst..I am darn sure she is keeping this baby despite the nightmare she put little Emily through! MURDERER! This country is a JOKE.

1st Mar, 2012 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

TV6 News just announced that the verdict is in with the Amy Annamunthodo murder case and her step father was found guilty and sentenced to hang.

> TOPIC: Emily Anamanthodo Brutally Murdered

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,