Vegetarianism - Page 6 of 7

Today for lunch I had a "Pasta Primavera" - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th May, 2015 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: What kind of Vegetarian are you now or will you like to be?
  1. Pescatarian (also spelled pescetarian) - no meat save fish       7.69%
  2. Flexitarian / Semi-vegetarian - occasional meat       23.08%
  3. Lacto-ovo- vegetarian - no meat but yes for dairy / eggs       30.77%
  4. Lacto-vegetarian - no meat, no eggs but yes for dairy       7.69%
  5. Ovo-vegetarian - no meat, no dairy - yes eggs       7.69%
  6. Vegan - no meat, no dairy, no eggs       23.08%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Vegetarianism
14th Jul, 2012 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Vegetarianism - Page 6

Yes JB, I am tired of this "Bad Mucus" problem because that make my illness last longer and gives me nasal problems, and without it, I will become healthy!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 14th Jul, 2012 - 3:53pm

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2012 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Vegetarianism

A few days ago I decided to give it a try to a vegan diet. So far, no problems. I am allergic to cow milk and generally don't like the taste. I don't miss the eggs or the cheese (soya cheese seems normal to me). So far I cooked a vegan sheppard pie with of course potatoes, corn, carrots, onions, and broccoli and I made some lentil vegan burgers today that tasted amazing.

The only downfall I am seeing in this diet so far is that despite the amount of of food I am eating (which as an example is: A generous portion of sheppard pie, plantains and garlic bread), I feel my stomach is empty very quickly and most of the time I don't have any snacks on the go to help me. I think I am going to get some fruits like oranges or grapes.

24th Oct, 2012 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Vegetarianism Health & Special Psychology

Dairy products is something I should always carefully avoid, but sometimes I must take one product that contains Dairy.

29th Dec, 2013 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Vegetarianism

After Christmas I became officially vegan. I would have become vegan even sooner but I did not want to 'upset' Christmas lunch for everyone else.

I have reached the stage in life that I have no want for dairy products of any kinds and am quite content with some nuts and very small meals, really food does not matter to me, it is more of a burden thinking about what I have to eat.

13th May, 2015 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Vegetarianism

I am back but this time trying a vegetarian diet with the ultimate goal to become a vegan but I wish for a smooth transition. For lunch today, I had some rice, beans and macaroni pie. The rice was good and the beans as well but the macaroni pie, you could tell had too much cheese and eggs on it.

For tomorrow, I made a generous taco salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, 1 hard boiled egg, red beans seasoned with a bit of taco seasoning and on top, I broke down a tortilla taco and put it on top to give it a crunchy texture.

14th May, 2015 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Vegetarianism

The menu for today was a taco salad, was very refreshing and tasty. For tomorrow, I made a creamy garlic pasta with chopped pakchoy. I will eat it with some garlic bread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2015 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Vegetarianism - Page 6

The creamy pasta turned out okay but I found it had a little too much dairy on it. I am making a list of foods/meals/snacks for the week that are vegetarian or vegan. So far I have:

1. Red bean tacos (Vegetarian or vegan)

2. Burritos (Vegetarian or vegan) (I make my own wraps).

3. Peas/rice/veggies (Vegan)

4. Soup (Vegan)

5. Taco salad (Delicious!) (Vegetarian or vegan)

6. Mashed potatoes, peas and veggies (Vegetarian or vegan)

7. Sheppard pie (Inside has veggies and corn).(Vegetarian or vegan)

8. Pelau (A local food made of rice and pigeon peas). (Vegan)

9. Cannelloni (Vegetarian or vegan)

10. Pancakes (Vegan)

Snacks:

1. Nuts
2. Watermelon
3. Oranges
4. Bananas

16th May, 2015 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Vegetarianism Psychology Special & Health - Page 6

Today for lunch I had a "Pasta Primavera" Which consisted of pasta with cherry tomatoes and garlic pakchoy along with a cucumber salad and garlic bread.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Vegetarianism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,