ICANN

Icann - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Mar, 2014 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN(R))
2nd May, 2007 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

ICANN

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN®)

It seems like ICANN has reduced their fee on domains from US$0.25 to US$0.23 and it is retroactive from 2006 so you should expect some credit from your registrar.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2012 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

ICANN

The Slow, Ineffectual ICANN Is Still the Best Option for Internet Governance

There's an old saying about the weather: "Everyone complains about it, but no one ever does anything about it." The same might be said about the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or ICANN. Ref. Source 8

22nd Mar, 2014 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

ICANN Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I just read this from PCWorld (Can't put link) but I'm sure you can find the original source. Anyway, its bad news because now they will be free to makeup whatever they like and charge for it too!

international QUOTE
U.S. Government pulls out of ICANN

The NTIA plans to let its domain-name contract with ICANN expire in late 2015, its administrator says. ICANN will then develop its own Internet governance model.

22nd Mar, 2014 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

ICANN

I have the same concerned too. This is something that affects the whole world and I dread that we have to go through one private entity just to get an address for our sites.

26th Mar, 2014 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

ICANN

This will only be a good move if it helps to regulate the prices set for domains. Countries charge way too much for their domains like .CO from Colombia.

> TOPIC: ICANN

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,