Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG - Page 2 of 5

Stops short of his depart and turns with a - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2007 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
18th May, 2007 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG - Page 2

Roz does a complete double take as the offending waitress snatches a bite from a tray. "Oh my gosh, do you believe it? I don't know if it's the health department you're supposed to call or what, but somebody in management here, at least, needs to know about that incident."

The muscle-y guy from the next table seems such a gentleman, and his date very shy. "Thank you...er, what was your name?" She gives Mariah the warning look, not to offend the guy since he's trying to be nice.

Roz forgets when she is away from Mariah that the world seems to move a lot faster within Mariah's sphere....

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2007 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

O'hashrek role,

Looking toward Roz "Sorry that was very rude of me my name is Burkhard and this is my date Lisa." bows slightly.

"How can this be? A waitress who seems to be taking a nip and another stealing food! I see now why my boss gave me these coupons he was to scared to eat here!". Tries yet again to wave over a waitress or table boy.

His frustation is appearenly mounting as his motions tend to be quickening.

18th May, 2007 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah raises an eyebrow in suspicion, and says "Wait a minute..wait a minute, you said your date's name was Jess and now you say is Lisa. Hmmmmm..."

18th May, 2007 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 2 RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

O'hashrek role,

Snapping around blushing he looks to see if his date heard that last comment. With slight relief he notes she has not.

Leaning slightly closer to Mariah "Sorry you are correct I must be getting flustered. Her name is Jess. You know how it is on the dating scene, looking trying to find that special some one, different people all the time. I really must admit it does get tiresome."

"Your a pretty lady I am sure you must suffer the same ends ...unless you are already fixed up ... Sorry that does little to answer your question." Pausing for a moment.

Thoughtfully responds "If it ends up I feel a long term commitment is coming the lady she doesn't see it the same or visa-versa. Perhaps a match dating service would be a better answer after all....Now where is that waitress." Starts mumbling something about apologies and free meals.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 18th May, 2007 - 3:06pm

24th May, 2007 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

Kim role,

Mariah likes the attention, after all she is a star....

She looks at Burkhard, gives him a smile and then says....so what do you do for a living? Are you in the entertainment industry or something? You know I could always hook you up for a role if you are interested.

Then she looks at Roz and says "My goodness, I am starving and the service in this place is pathetic. Please do me a favor and arrange something" she says while rolling eyes and pulling her cellphone from her purse.

24th May, 2007 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG

O'hashrek role,

Looks at Roz and debates if she is Mariah's handmaid as he questions why one would speak to a friend in such a flippant manner. "I am a Tool/Die maker. I work on contract for companies to design mold castings for steel manufacturing and some plastics extrusion. " in response to Mahiah's question. Looking toward Roz he asses " What do you think this mis happened face of my look good for a camera?" feels lighter in mood from such a nice compliment.

Still unsatisfied with the response or lack of, from the busboys and waitress he tells Jess he is going to talk to the greeter at the door.

"Excuse me ladies I need to speak to the greeter as it seems since this spill we are being ignored. Such ignorance is insufferable." Heads to the greeter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2007 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Bad Service The Restaurant RPG - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah observes the look the stranger gives to her because of her request to Roz and says "I am sure you are thinking, why in the world is she asking Roz something she can do herself?. You see, Roz is like my assistant. I offered her a job several times but she has not accepted as yet. We are kinda like friends since it seems we always end up meeting at the most ridiculous circumstances. She is always willing to help...plus...", she says while pulling out a little mirror and checking her makeup. "I do not want to use my influence in such a trivial matter".

She then says "Oh my gosh, you are a what? Tool/Die maker" "You mean, you get dirty on your job and all that?", she says with a shocking face.

24th May, 2007 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Bad Service The Restaurant RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

Stops short of his depart and turns with a smirk on his face. "VWaat now I not no movie star? I must ask do you like Mercedes or Rolls Royce for a comfy ride to and from your plane when traveling?" He looks twice at his well manicured nail and admires how spotless they are.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,