Lionel Messi - Page 4 of 10

Messi summons over Spain tax fraud A Spanish - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jun, 2013 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Lionel Messi
Argentina Football
20th Apr, 2013 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi - Page 4

I was happy to read about this player doing such a nice thing for our Pope. It shows he cares about the passion our new Pontiff for football.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2013 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Messi Lionel

Hollywood preparing film about Lionel Messi

Epic Pictures Group is preparing a film about the life of Argentine soccer star Lionel Messi that is set to debut at theaters coinciding with the start of the 2014 World Cup, the digital edition of Variety reported Wednesday. The film, which will be in the style of "Rocky", according to the publication, will be based on the biography "Messi: The Inside Story of the Boy Who Became a Legend", by ...
Source

12th Jun, 2013 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It always happen with successful athletes, I just want to believe his tax personnel didn't handle this issue properly.

international QUOTE
MADRID (Reuters) - Barcelona's Argentina forward Lionel Messi and his father denied wrongdoing on Wednesday after the Spanish tax authorities accused them of defrauding the state of more than four million euros ($5.3 million).

The World Player of the Year and his father Jorge allegedly filed fraudulent tax returns for the years 2006 to 2009, according to Jose Miguel Company, a spokesman for the prosecutor's office for tax crimes in Catalonia.

"We learned about the action begun by the Spanish prosecutor through the media," Rosario-born Messi, who has been resident in Barcelona since 2000 and gained Spanish citizenship in 2005, wrote in a statement on his official Facebook page.

"It is something that surprises us because we have never committed any offence," The statement added.

"We have always fulfilled all our tax obligations following the advice of our tax consultants, who will take care of clarifying this situation."
Via a complex web of shell companies in Uruguay, Belize, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, income from the sale of Messi's image rights was effectively hidden from the Spanish authorities, the prosecutor's office said in a statement. Source 8

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Page 4 Messi Lionel

I don't think Messi should be having a film. He doesn't deserve it. He cannot be compared with Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of individual skill.

In Barcelona, he's always be supported by Xavi and (or) Iniesta from midfield. If both didn't play, he didn't perform well.

14th Jun, 2013 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Messi Lionel

international QUOTE
I don't think Messi should be having a film. He doesn't deserve it. He cannot be compared with Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of individual skill.

You're kidding, right? Cristiano Ronaldo is an excellent player but overrated, and is overrated because he is too concerned about how he looks after he makes a goal rather than playing the game. Anyhow, two great players but Messi is superior in skill, no doubt.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi
A Friend

Lionel Messi

I don't think so Pandora. I admit Messi is a great player. But in individual skill, he is still under Ronaldo.

As I said, he didn't perform well if Xavi or Iniesta didn't play or heavily pressed. If Messi deserve a film, Xavi should receive more. Barcelona and Spain are proof of this midfielder.

So, he doesn't deserve a film. I prefer other legendary player such Pele, Maradona, or Beckenbauer.

Reconcile Edited: Affection on 14th Jun, 2013 - 6:21am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2013 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Lionel Messi - Page 4

Let me give you my opinion on this, I think Messi is a really good player but not at a point that some people have to exaggerate that, I find Messi and Ronaldo are overrated, in my opinion, I think every player in football deserves a film about their experience in the sport and not one or two players who turns out to be an excellent player in football.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 14th Jun, 2013 - 8:33pm

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2013 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lionel Messi Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Messi summons over Spain tax fraud

A Spanish judge summons Barcelona's Argentine footballer Lionel Messi to court over tax fraud allegations Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Lionel Messi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,