O J Simpson - Page 8 of 10

KN, I hope you are correct for his sake and - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

?
Poll: I feel O J Simpson is just...
  A good guy with unlucky events in his life       0.00%
  An average guy trying to make it in life       0.00%
  A black man who is used as a target       0.00%
  A good sportsman, average actor and terrible law abider       35.71%
  A criminal who happens to be popular       42.86%
  A very bad man       14.29%
  I have no opinions about him       7.14%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
O J Simpson Actor, sportsman, commentator, but did he kill his wife? Why is she still so popular? Why does he always seem to be in trouble with the law? The owner of an upscale steakhouse said he asked O.J. Simpson to leave his restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby because he is sickened by the attention Simpson still attracts.
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2016 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

O J Simpson - Page 8

Knife found on O.J. Simpson's former property

L.A. Police are investigating a knife that was recovered on the Brentwood property once owned by O.J. Simpson. The knife was given to a police officer years ago by a construction worker who was helping to raze Simpson's mansion in Brentwood. Ref. Source 4k.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2016 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Simpson O

Knife found at O.J. Simpson's old home? Nevermind

The knife reportedly found at the former home of O.J. Simpson is not connected to the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, Los Angeles police confirmed Friday. “That is not the knife,” said an LAPD source. Ref. Source 5u.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2016 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

O J Simpson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Did OJ Simpson's gloves fit after all?

THE prosecutor responsible for one of the biggest blunders in courtroom history has spoken out about OJ Simpson's bloodied gloves. Ref. Source 1r.

Post Date: 20th May, 2016 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Simpson O

What OJ whispered after verdict

OJ SIMPSON'S lawyer has revealed what his client whispered to him in the moments after the not guilty verdict. Ref. Source 5r.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2016 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Simpson O

Nicole Brown's diary condemns OJ Simpson

A DOCUMENTARY about OJ Simpson presents new evidence that he beat Nicole Brown during sex, including shocking images of her bruises. Ref. Source 4v.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

O J Simpson

O.J. Simpson might not find the bright lights waiting for him if paroled. It is expected he will find it hard to land much work in broadcast or movies. Source 8n.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

O J Simpson
A Friend

O Simpson - Page 8

If he is paroled I think that he will be more quiet and much less in public than he has been for a while. He has had his fame now he will have to work at staying out of the spot light and out of the news.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

O J Simpson
A Friend

O Simpson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

KN,

I hope you are correct for his sake and our sake. I mean, we don't need any more celebrities for the news to follow for no good reason when there is so much else going on that is newsworthy. However, I feel that this guy has been in the spotlight so much he craves it, whether for good or bad.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: O J Simpson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,