Bratz

Bratz - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Jan, 2015 - 12:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: My general feeling about the Bratz dolls is...
  It is totally harmless       0.00%
  Some of the dolls are okay and others are better left on the shelf       66.67%
  So long as I am monitoring my children it is fine       0.00%
  After reading this Thread I am getting them out of my house!       0.00%
  I will not allow my children to play or buy these dolls       33.33%
Total Votes: 3
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Bratz
15th May, 2007 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Bratz

Bratz

Will you allow your son or daughter to play with Bratz / Boyz?

Many are saying that these dolls encourage a 'rebellious' undertone and terrible dress styles, especially for girls. What do you think?

Read more about Bratz: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bratz

From the same link above:

Dads And Daughters against "Secret Date"

The parental group Dads and Daughters was outraged by the release of the Bratz Secret Date collection. The dolls were packaged with a Bratz and matched with a mystery Boyz doll behind the door on the left. A window showing the doll's feet would provide a clue to which Boyz doll it was, especially important in the quest for the rare Bryce doll, available in only 1 of every 24 boxes. The group complained that the dolls sent a negative message, and that they were forcing young girls to grow up too soon, and allegedly promoting the idea of sneaking out of the house to go on blind dates with complete strangers.

Bratz
Bratz (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2007 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Bratz

Someone gave my daughter a Bratz doll for her birthday a couple of years ago. That was the last time! They dress like little hookers, their faces are painted with huge lips and eyes, and some of the posters they come with have images of the dolls in some very .... let's say "provocative" poses. I put an end to that very quickly.

They even have Bratz babies with "sexy" little clothes on! That's just sick, in my opinion.

Barbie is downright wholesome compared to these things.

17th May, 2007 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Bratz Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think is terrible, as a matter of fact walking in the street I am surprised to see little girls around 8 or 9 years old dress with mini skirts and fit tank tops...along with their mothers. rolleyes.gif

If I had a daughter, I definitly would not want her to play with a doll like this.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2008 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bratz

Barbie firm awarded Bratz payout

Mattel wins a multi-million dollar payout in a copyright court case against the maker of the popular Bratz dolls, MGA Entertainment.
Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2008 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Bratz
A Friend

Bratz

My girls have a couple of the bratz dolls. I see no big deal about them at all. I know my girls do not dress like them. Most of the young girls I see around the area who play with these dolls do not dress that way either. I guess if the kids are brought up to understand that it is just a doll it makes a difference.

5th Dec, 2008 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Bratz

First was the copyright infringement. Now the court has ordered MGA to destroy its ability to make any more of these dolls.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A federal judge in California on Wednesday ordered MGA Entertainment Inc to stop selling its popular Bratz dolls and banned it from using the Bratz name, finding that "hundreds" of Bratz products infringe on copyrights owned by rival toymaker Mattel Inc (MAT.N).

U.S. District Judge Stephen Larson also ordered MGA to recall all Bratz dolls from retailers and to destroy "specialized plates, molds and matrices" used to make the dolls, according to a permanent injunction issued late on Wednesday, but stayed until at least early next year.

The ruling appears to allow MGA and retailers to sell the Bratz dolls through the Christmas holiday season.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Bratz
A Friend

Bratz

I think I need to go out and buy a few of these bratz dolls as they could be worth some very good money after 20 years. smile.gif

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2015 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bratz Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Mom removes heavy makeup from Bratz dolls, makes them look more realistic

Australian scientist and artist Sonia Singh enjoys re-working discarded toys and giving them new life. Ref. Source 2

> TOPIC: Bratz

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,