Homeless / Vagrants In Trinidad - Page 2 of 4

I wish people would stop criticizing our vagrants, - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Jun, 2013 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
What is the answer?
16th Nov, 2010 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Homeless / Vagrants In Trinidad - Page 2

On TV6 they were showing the new plan by the POS Mayor to rid the city of vagrants. The camera showed them all piled into a hot red POS Corporation van like stray dogs. They were then give small bottles of water. Not sure I agree with that method. Suppose a fight broke out in there? Suppose one man spreads his disease to all the others? of course this has all been done before, but it has never been consistent therefore you always see the vagrants slowly coming back on the streets.

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2011 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Vagrants Homeless

On TV6 women testified of street dwellers / vagrants attacking them when they do not give them money. It seems there is one particular street dweller that preys on women on Queen Street, Port of Spain. The POS Mayor is crying out for something to be done. This has been such a long existing issue and nothing significant has ever been done in a CONSISTENT manner.

15th Oct, 2011 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Homeless / Vagrants In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Port of Spain is flooded with homeless people. Most of them look and act mental, they have pieces of wood, knives and other objects in their hands (very scary).

15th Oct, 2011 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trinidad Vagrants Homeless

You know why they don't deal with these people its because the authorities don't want to deal with the stink and dirtiness of them.

19th Jul, 2012 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Vagrants Homeless

On TV6 the Mayor of POS said that the reason they have not been able to contain the vagrant problem is because the City Police are not fully doing their duty as a form of industrial action against the mayor and his council.

3rd Jun, 2013 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Homeless / Vagrants In Trinidad

I've seen so many politicians talking about riding the streets of vagrants and all you see is more of them. When they remove one it would seem that five others take the place. What I don't understand is the young fellas that beg, they have no hands to work?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2013 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Homeless / Vagrants Trinidad - Page 2

Trinidad has an air of uncleanness about it and the vagrants on Port-of-Spain is only a confirmation of this.

8th Jun, 2013 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Homeless / Vagrants Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

I wish people would stop criticizing our vagrants, they're human beings just like us and any of us could become a victim of this kind of lifestyle one day. There are quite a few programs in place at the moment, and quite a few vagrants left to participate on this project and they're doing pretty okay, we cannot expect miracles overnight but please give people a chance.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Homeless / Vagrants In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,