Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders - Page 4 of 7

4 men sue Boy Scouts of America and the LDS - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th Jun, 2013 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: As a LDS Member, do you or would you send your child to the Boy Scouts?
  Yes, I think it is just media hype       46.15%
  Yes, but only if I am there with him       53.85%
  No, not at all       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

Mormon Scouts - LDS Scouts. Gay Mormon Scout Leaders. Controversial Mormon Issue.
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders - Page 4

LDS Church satisfied with Scouting membership compromise

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints issued a statement Thursday indicating it is satisfied with the Boy Scouts of America's proposed policy compromise on membership and leadership. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2013 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Leaders Mormon Their Scouts Boy

Satisfied? I am not and I will not be until gay leaders are allowed to be part of the Boy Scouts of America, it is simply discriminatory and [it] needs to be addressed and changed.

4th May, 2013 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders Studies Doctrine Mormon

I am not satisfied either but I think it's a good step and hopefully it will help to bring equality and get rid of discriminatory conditions.

Post Date: 24th May, 2013 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Leaders Mormon Their Scouts Boy

LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of America's policy vote

The LDS Church released a statement responding to the Boy Scouts of America's vote on its membership policy. Ref. Source 3

26th May, 2013 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Leaders Mormon Their Scouts Boy

I'm glad the BSA decided to let openly gay boys join the organization. I don't understand why some members of the Church are so upset over this. The so called conservatives are furious and they don't understand that the decision of the BSA is in line with Church teachings.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2013 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders

LDS Church public relations official writes about Scouting decision

The recommitment to core values made it possible for traditional supporters to accept the new policy. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2013 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Boy Scouts Their Mormon Leaders - Page 4

"On Faith" Column: Scouts Policy Should Be Seen for What It Is: A Reaffirmation of Core Values

Salt Lake City | Friday, 31 May 2013 00:00:00 -0700 | Writing in the Washington Post "On Faith" column this week, Michael Otterson, managing director of Public Affairs for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, explained how the Church viewed the Boy Scouts of America decision.
Source

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2013 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Boy Scouts Their Mormon Leaders Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 4

4 men sue Boy Scouts of America and the LDS church in Idaho

Four men are suing the Mormon church, Boy Scouts of America in federal court, saying they were sexually abused. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,