Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders - Page 6 of 7

That's unfortunate. Boy scouts have - Page 6 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 10th May, 2018 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: As a LDS Member, do you or would you send your child to the Boy Scouts?
  Yes, I think it is just media hype       46.15%
  Yes, but only if I am there with him       53.85%
  No, not at all       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

Mormon Scouts - LDS Scouts. Gay Mormon Scout Leaders. Controversial Mormon Issue.
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2015 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders - Page 6

LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program

SALT LAKE CITY — The LDS Church will continue its Boy Scout program.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints issued a statement Wednesday morning from the Council of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles regarding its relationship with the Boy Scouts of America: Ref. Source 8a

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2015 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Leaders Mormon Their Scouts Boy

Could this be a sign as to the direction the church is heading one that fully embraces gays into the church in a way that we never thought was possible?

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders Studies Doctrine Mormon

Mormons drop Scout programs for older teens

The LDS Church is eliminating the Scouting programs for Young Men ages 14 through 17, replacing them with a program of activities focused on spiritual, social, physical and intellectual goals. Boys 8-13 will continue in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. Ref. Source 7j.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders
A Friend

Page 6 Leaders Mormon Their Scouts Boy

If they drop the boy scouts for the older teens then the boys will never be able to achieve the rank of eagle scouts. This I think is not good for those teens who enjoy the scout program and learn about life and how to be a good person as they grow into adult hood. I disagree with this move as it tells the kids here is what you can become but we will not allow that.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Leaders Mormon Their Scouts Boy

LDS Church 'going forward' with alternative to Scouting for older teens. Church to keep ties to Cub, Boy Scouts for youth ages 8-13. Source 5j.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, it looks like they are going their own way forward. So, they may not be able to be eagle scouts but my guess is the LDS will have something to replace that for their scouts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Boy Scouts Their Mormon Leaders - Page 6

Mormons to drop Scouting as part of new global initiative. The new initiative will replace not only Scouting but Personal Progress, Activity Days, Faith in God and Duty to God and will debut in 2020. Source 9c.

10th May, 2018 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Boy Scouts Their Mormon Leaders Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 6

That's unfortunate. Boy scouts have been part of the church for so long that there were manuals made for it but now that the BS has become more liberal they aren't having the same values as before and that makes it a complicated thing. I think their importance will soon dwindle.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Boy Scouts And Their Mormon Leaders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,