Ferrari

Ferrari - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Jan, 2011 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

Catholics issue warning about this car!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2007 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ferrari

Ferrari

The Vatican issued a document listing its rules of the road, including one warning against using cars "as a means for outshining other people and arousing a feeling of envy." Ferrari's general manager acknowledged the Vatican's concern that some drivers could use the cars as status symbols, but he said most people bought Ferraris for the love of driving.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070622/od_nm/ferrari_sin_odd_dc

Ferrari
Ferrari (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2007 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Ferrari

Yes a car can be a status symbol for those who want it to be but really one buys this item because they love the ride!

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2008 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Ferrari Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Ferrari chief executive resigns

Ferrari Chief Executive Officer Jean Todt resigned on Tuesday and will be replaced by General Manager Amedeo Felisa, the company said in a statement.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4452524a30.html

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2008 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Ferrari
A Friend

Ferrari

I buy a car for one reason and one reason only. To drive. I do not go out of my way in thinking that a certain car will improve my image. If I like a car it is becasue I want a nice ride to get me from point A to point B. I want a nice looking car that is clean. I do not want to drive to work in a piece of junk. I know I do not want anything too fancy because I want my ride to be serviceable and made for all weather conditions. If I was to buy this type of car (Ferrari) I am not sure I would want it exposed to the elements of snow and rain. smile.gif

1st Apr, 2008 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Ferrari

I am sure the company and just perhaps its dedicated employees will be sad at the news. At least he is remaining on the board though. If I worked there I would be questioning highly what or who will take over from such a great manager.

As far as owing one if I had the money I sure would be driving it. For a machine like that it sit unused is well a crime.

Post Date: 6th May, 2010 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Ferrari

Ferrari denies subliminal advertising

Ferrari has denied claims it is subliminally advertising Marlboro on its F1 cars. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Ferrari

Ferrari's 240km/h rollercoaster

Ferrari has unveiled its fastest vehicle yet - a new roller-coaster that can reach speeds of 240km/h. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2011 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Ferrari Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Ferrari's mood-reading car

Some people may think their car has a mind of its own but those wealthy enough to afford a Ferrari may soon have a car that can read their mood in an effort to improve road safety and reduce crashes. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ferrari

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,