Ferrari - Page 2 of 3

Five-year feud over test-drive crash Ferrari - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Mar, 2014 - 9:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

Catholics issue warning about this car!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Ferrari
A Friend

Ferrari - Page 2

I've always wanted to ride/drive in a Ferrari just once in my lifetime. It's been a car-related goal of mine for a while now and I wish I could find a way to accomplish it. I've always been fascinated with Ferrari's due to their elegance and speed. FAST DON'T LIE!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2011 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ferrari

Ford sues Ferrari in naming row

Ferrari has been forced to change the name of its Formula One racing car after US car maker Ford sued the company over its use of the F-150 name. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2011 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Ferrari Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Ferrari accused of doctoring test cars

A respected British motoring writer has unleashed a barrage on Ferrari, implying it doctors road test vehicles loaned to the media and wants to control what is written about its cars. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2011 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Ferrari

Ferrari fuels family drama

A blue over a red Ferrari has left a New South Wales businessman crimson-faced after the Supreme Court ordered him to hand over the car to the man who was to be his father-in-law. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2011 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Ferrari

Ferrari dream comes true for students

Three design students from South Korea have won a once-in-a-lifetime chance to help design the Ferrari of tomorrow. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2011 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Ferrari

Ferrari unveils denim interior option

Love the feel of your denim jeans? Now you can line your next Ferrari's interior with it. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2013 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Ferrari - Page 2

Ferrari will limit sales to burnish its 'exclusivity'

A 7,000 cap would be 4.3% fewer cars than Ferrari's 2012 world sales of 7,318. And 2013 sales are up 4% through April, vs. The first four months of 2012 -- up 33% in the U.S. To 693 cars, says Autodata -- so Ferraris clearly are getting increasingly proletarian. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2014 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Ferrari Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Five-year feud over test-drive crash Ferrari

The insurance called it a joyride in a classic Ferrari, but the mechanic - a disqualified driver - insisted it was a routine brake test. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ferrari

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,