Tiger Woods - Page 3 of 20

I heard Tiger is quickly changing his name - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »
Tiger Woods
Eldrick Tont Woods - Golf
2nd Dec, 2009 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods - Page 3

international QUOTE (JB @ 1-Dec 09, 5:48 PM)
I read over all the replies and theories but what is the truth behind the accident?

Well, the truth us coming out. He said that he let his family down with "transgressions" he regrets "with all of my heart," and that he will deal with his personal life behind closed doors.

international QUOTE
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) - Tiger Woods said he let his family down with "transgressions" he regrets "with all of my heart," and that he will deal with his personal life behind closed doors. His statement Wednesday follows a cover story in Us Weekly magazine that reports a Los Angeles cocktail waitress claims she had a 31-month affair with the world's No. 1 golfer.

"I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves," Woods said on his Web site. "I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

Woods did not offer details of any alleged relationship.

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," he said.

"I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves," Woods said. "For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."

The cocktail waitress, Jaimee Grubbs, told the magazine she met Woods at a Las Vegas nightclub the week after the 2007 Masters _ two months before Woods' wife, Elin, gave birth to their first child. Grubbs claims to have proof in 300 text messages.

About three hours before Woods' statement, the magazine published what it said was a voicemail _ provided by Grubbs _ that Woods left on her phone on Nov. 24, three days before his middle-of-the-night car crash outside his home in Florida.

Woods has been subjected to more media headlines during the last week than when he first won the Masters in 1997 and set off the first wave of Tigermania. He has spoken only three times through his Web site, although this was his longest posting....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Woods Tiger

Name: Yeniseri

Comments: Tiger Woods is like any one of us!
We misbehave and the wife hits you all (not me, I don't golf) with a golf club. That hurt! No problem. Either we find the sense to behave or that sense gets beaten into you all. Trying to be logical here!

He fails to cooperate, then the prenup. Swings into default mode and he goes off into the sunset to find another victim or vice versa. This is what makes America great!

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tiger Woods Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Tiger Woods, just another dirtbag

There's a headline you probably never imagined reading. Unfortunately the news is true: Tiger Woods has been bedding women who are not his wife. A voicemail was released by one of the alleged mistresses and on it Tiger can be heard saying his wife went through his phone and might be calling. Delete your voicemail. And with that, one of the few remaining 'good guys' in sports goes down. Ref. Source 3

3rd Dec, 2009 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Woods Tiger

All I can say is that Tiger and I got married about the same time and I haven't been as normal as he has apparently seeing as my wife hasn't chased me through the house with any object trying to beat the living tar out of me because I have been sleeping with women in nearly every port that I work in when she doesn't accompany me.

The prenup...well news is that it is being rewritten as we type right now. Originally, she was going to get a $20 million buyout should things fail after 10 years. Rumour is that the 10 year stipulation is definitely being rewritten to zero and I am not sure about the $20 million figure.

Actually, with the news that continues to come out about various women he has had relationships with concurring with his marriage, I wouldn't be surprised if the wife wipes the dust off the 5 iron again, just for the further embarrassment. The audio of him calling his Vegas chippy asking her to delete her ID broadcast from her cellphone number just 3 days prior to "car accident" is priceless. You just know the night of the "accident" that she got confirmation of not only the one that the Enquirer pointed out, but she found out about all of them. She survived almost 2 weeks with the hostess rumour and didn't bean Tiger with a club. However, I bet she had some interesting phone calls after rooting through Tiger's cell phone history. Bad being a dupe once....but imagine finding out you been cheated on routinely with MANY women...like he just doesn't care at all.

Honestly, he is lucky he didn't end up like Phil Hartman.

Does Tiger owe any of us an apology or explanation? Absolutely not! Do the people reporting on Tiger owe him anything in their reports? Absolutely not! What I am shocked about is the length of time that these relationships have gone. 31 MONTHS! I can see how he can do this because he is gone a lot of the year and since she has had children, she is not following as much anymore. However, I keep wondering how the paparazzi have not reported any of this sooner. Any dirt on Tiger would have been gold, so I am shocked he could keep multiple relationships going and not getting caught until now.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Woods Tiger

Woods finds privacy elusive with 'transgressions' admission

When a grateful nation sat down to Thanksgiving dinner, Tiger Woods was known simply as the greatest golfer on the planet - a brand name in golf shoes with a public image as neatly manicured as the greens at Augusta National. A week later, Woods finds himself at the center of that whirling vortex where privacy and celebrity intersect. And he has discovered if you make $1 billion, about 90% from endorsements, there is a terrible level on which your private life becomes public property. Ref. Source 2

3rd Dec, 2009 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods

Two things:

1. A PGA golfer that helped hook Tiger Woods up with his current wife had some words about Tiger not being the man he thought he was and he was disappointed he hooked the pair up.

2. Tiger's mistress, the one who he calls to tell her to remover her name from her answering machine, was in an interview where she said she was angry that there were other mistresses that Tiger was with and that is why she went public. So she was having an affair with Tiger knowing he was married and she was angry because he was 'cheating' with other mistresses. Obviously not a bright one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods
A Friend

Tiger Woods - Page 3

It just shows that price one pays when they are famous. You have all these young ladies wanting you for your money and many men are not strong enough to leave them alone.

3rd Dec, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I heard Tiger is quickly changing his name to Cheetah. Any truth to that?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Tiger Woods

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,