Tiger Woods - Page 2 of 20

I think getting a ticket for not having control - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »
Tiger Woods
Eldrick Tont Woods - Golf
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tiger Woods - Page 2

Tiger Woods Responds

Golfer Tiger Woods makes his first public statement since a car crash on Friday, hitting out at "false rumours" circulating about the case. Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2009 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Woods Tiger

I am not a detective, but I do get paid decently for taking data, analyzing it and making conclusions. The ONLY conclusion that I can come up with that makes any sense was the one that has his wife and he getting into a argument.

1) it all happens after the kids are asleep...grown up time (could be drinking, drugs or a argument - with the affair rumours, there has to be a discussion sometime and likely not with children present.)

2) she bashes in the back window of the SUV with a golf clubs

Why not grab a good sized rock off the lawn? How did she wake up to the crash, get out to figure he was trapped, run inside, get a golf club, bash the window of the car in all before the neighbors called 911? Gut feel says she had the club with her as she left the front door, she bashed the rear window in, Tiger freaks out and wrecks the car. The choice of a golf club seems really interesting to me.

(could be an argument gone physical - but I cannot come up with any good ideas about why she would have taken out the back window to get to Tiger if he was incapacitated)

Source 5

This story seems almost exactly what I picture happening!

3) Tiger is that bad of a driver that he hits a firehydrant and his neighbors tree? (drugs, alchohol, seizure or a mad wife swinging a different wood)

Police say that they have no reason to believe it was alcohol related. I have to believe this since cops just cant wait to bust celebs anymore. It is a badge of honour to take down a celeb and you get a bit of coin to tell your story. No way a cop is going to pass on a drunken Tiger Woods. If he was high it would be the same thing. He could have had a seizure, but no one has mentioned any pre-existing condition for this. I am going with the mad wife that found out about and got told about an affair with another woman then used one of Tiger's prized possessions to beat another prized possession.

4) 240am car crash just feet away from your driveway? (drugs, seizure or he was not paying attention - gross understatement)

Again, cant go the drug route. I havent heard about any medical condition that would be responsible. If your wife was clubbing your SUV to death, would you back out of your driveway a bit recklessly? BING BING BING...we have a winner.

5) The national equirer just a week plus ago brings out a story about your affair. Prints pics of the woman and even mentions text messages. Doesnt matter how private you are, this was too much specific information. There is no way that his wife could just let it pass...the places that they say the affair took place...she wasnt there. This would have to be talked about.

It appears now that Tiger really isnt going to have a interview with the police and with that comes speculation, just like I have made. Honestly, they will have to work really hard to get a story together that matches all the events like the upset wife and the affair do for this accident.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Tiger Woods Won't Play

Tiger Woods won't play in his own golf tournament this week due to injuries from a car crash, his agent says. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Woods Tiger

Tiger Woods 'isn't perfect'

It's not often you see Tiger Woods in the news for something other than having a really good round of golf. That all changed this weekend when he hopped into his car at 2:45am and proceeded to drive over a fire hydrant and into a tree. Speculation swirls as to what in the world happened to cause Tiger to be heading out in the wee hours of the morning, and then to crash. What did Tiger say after the accident that has Glenn leaning toward scandal? Listen to the segment: Source 6

Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods (Hover)

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2009 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Woods Tiger

Tiger Woods gets a citation

McLEAN, Va. - The Florida Highway Patrol announced Tuesday in a news conference that it will issue Tiger Woods a citation for careless driving for the single-car accident in front of his home in the early morning hours following Thanksgiving Day. The FHP will not pursue criminal charges. Ref. USAToday

1st Dec, 2009 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods

I read over all the replies and theories but what is the truth behind the accident? Maybe he was trying to get away from his wife in a rush, at such an odd hour?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2009 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods - Page 2

Hopefully, Tiger hasnt had the car fixed yet because it might sustain some more damage:

Source 6

Two more women with text messages and affair claims...nice!

In his own website he says...it is my fault and I will make sure it never happens again. That pretty much eliminates a medical condition. The fact is that we will never know the truth, because Tiger isn't talking and he doesn't have to...just pay any fine and go to whatever class he has to go to and done. However, that doesn't get rid of the women coming from out of the "wood"works and claiming affairs.

So with that in mind, why would Tiger have been in the car and what caused him to drive so recklessly. I have a few in mind:

He drank a Mt Dew loaded with caffeine at 200am and got the jitters
He really wanted the first copy of the Orlando Sentinel
He was in a hurry to get a good seat at the beach for the sun rise
SLEEPWALKING/SLEEPDRIVING!
Got tired of Thanksgiving Turkey and had to have some Taco Bell
Wife just taught him a new golf club grip and he just had to try it out immediately
Saw the paparazzi snapping photos of him not driving a Buick and had to step on it
Tiger hates Fire Hydrants!
He heard WalMart still had some Zhu Zhu Pets in stock at the 24hr SuperCenter
Woke up wanting a slurpee
Little known fact that Tiger sleeps in his car because he likes new car smell

or

He had a discussion with his wife or rather his wife had a discussion with him about his cheating, chased him out of the house, bashed in the rear window of the car, he panicked and took out the fire hydrant and the neighbors tree in his hasty attempt at escape.

Yeah...I am going with Sleepwalking/Sleepdriving as well!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 2nd Dec, 2009 - 1:59am

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Tiger Woods
A Friend

Tiger Woods Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I think getting a ticket for not having control of his vehicle puts a end to it all. I still think he went out and crashed his Escalade to make it look like he got his injuries from a car a crash and not from his wife who beat the heck out of him.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Tiger Woods

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,