Temple Of Flame - Page 7 of 7

QUOTE (Blackheart)...I told I would do all - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2007 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Book RPG Share Book RPG
8th Sep, 2007 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame - Page 7

*grabs coin back* I knew it would never lie to me.

I concur JB just continue on now the choices I see are do we go back and hack through the jungle or head past the nice little skulls hanging in the tree. I ponder were the skulls a warning from the natives to the natives that an evil lies beyond but not of their own doing vs a warning of the native to scare all away from their tribe lands.

I say go back and continue past the skulls.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2007 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame
A Friend

Flame Temple

Skulls. I told everyone what the left was best. Not sure why people didn't believe me.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2007 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame
A Friend

Temple Of Flame Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I did the dice rolling... I told I would do all the action with the dices myself. Plus, starting from 1 is no big deal, you just have to choose different actions in order to the story to be different.

Now, should I start another thread to restart the game or restart it right here? I guess it's up to you JB you're the Administrator.If I start a new thread I will call it Temple of Flame 2.

9th Sep, 2007 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Flame Temple

The Dice Master says...

QUOTE (Blackheart)
...I told I would do all the action with the dices myself.

Yes, I know, I was pointing out that your rolls were bad wink.gif.

QUOTE (Blackheart)
Now, should I start another thread to restart the game or restart it right here?

After thinking about it I believe starting a new Thread will be good and yes, you can start from page 1 of the Book, however in your first Post in the new Thread please just link to the first page in this Thread for rules and so forth rather than repeat it. Thanks.

Rather off topic, but...
Also, it should obly be necessary to upload images that we have not seen as opposed to reposting the same images. Thanks.

* Thread Closed *

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.